New Member Carribean 39 owner

CASMAH2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Fred i too have rcently aquired Caribbean 1975. perhaps we can share info/ pics etc etc on work done ! would you have any info on floor supports?

hi raga i am looking forward for informations concerning water toilet with waste water tank, how can i evacuate the full tank?

• Like 1

There's usually a deck fitting for the toilet tank, and you take the boat somewhere that can empty the tank with a suction pump.

Where are you based?

yes i have 2 deck fittings, 1 1/2" and 1",  is the smaller one for aeration/ventilation, sorry for my rusty english, i am based in south france near lyon / macon on saone

• Like 1

hi raga i am looking forward for informations concerning water toilet with waste water tank, how can i evacuate the full tank?

hi fred. sorry i didnt reply sooner.

tank on my boat is removable.  it has handles either side. i shall check it again tomorrow. and upload pic. 

but i have never used it! nor did the previous owner. it ha been in boat bout 8/9yr years.

yes i have 2 deck fittings, 1 1/2" and 1",  is the smaller one for aeration/ventilation, sorry for my rusty english, i am based in south france near lyon / macon on saone

hi fred. sorry i didnt reply sooner.

tank on my boat is removable.  it has handles either side. i shall check it again tomorrow. and upload pic. 

but i have never used it! nor did the previous owner. it ha been in boat bout 8/9yr years.

forgot to add my caribbean is 1975. called the kestral.  if u need any info on the floor supports just ask!

hi as i said

pump out option is blocked off. i will reopen it i think

some people have remarked the tank is small. but for lifting out its about right! twice the size would be good for pump out but not carry out!

hi fred

the 1 1/2 and 1" fittings you mentioned

im guessing they are hull fittings and not deck fittings ? they will have been for

pumping the waste overboard rather than into a tank.

if that is correct then the 1 1/2" will be for the waste outlet and the 1"

will be for the fresh water inlet to flush the loo with.

the broads boats usually  have a large waste tank that has a deck fitting that

can be connected to a suction pump at a boatyard,  to be emptied and

flushed out.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hello David,

Sorry but I have edited your post being as the picture that included the plane was on twice and neither of the pictures would load.

It is now fine.

Thank you again for the pictures.

Regards

Alan

You appear to have edited out as well my reply to the second one, Alan. They both loaded OK with me.

The second one showed a much larger and better pic (of what I think is an F6F) than in the small ones you've left!

I did, in fact, ask David if the plane was an F6F.

Hello John,

That was on David's other post.

new member says hi to all, I have a Carebbian

in Boats and Items Wanted

Started by Doco, Yesterday, 07:12 AM

In this post David's pictures of the plane would not open, I copied them from his other post and posted them on this topic.

Regards

Alan

Hi VetChugger, thanks for your comment re the seating, this is comfortable for sure. It is my own fabrication and design the inspiration was old memories of trains in the 1960. With their high backs and arm rests. It also has a rake adjustment and shortly will be fitting with pop up leg rests sourced from old reclining arm chairs. Left and right seats only finished in the same fabric. The train carrage I think about was The Orient Express. I would point out that this still converts to a double bed with extra length because of the extension into side space in the hull. I joke with a friend that it's a rest area for kings in waiting. The foam is number 16 high densitie purchased in Germany. Kind regards David

• 3 weeks later...