Nice Cruiser

neilp1962

Hi Neil,

That is Ranworth Breeze, sadly I am not on her until the 9th of September to meet our BSS inspector, Joan & Joe would have been on the boat when you saw her.

Matt I am not sure what the yellow thing is, other than the fender sock has slipped and what you are seeing is the top of the fender. It is a constant battle with the fender socks but we have a roll of the socking in hand so it looks like a job to be put on my list.

I tend to do little jobs around the boat whilst Tan steers the boat, the only time I get to have a go is when we moor or if we encounter a lot of yachts.

Regards

Alan

Hi Alan

Yeah I knew who she was really, and she's lovely. I knew it wasn't you personally because the guy (Joe) didn't have a beard so i didn't say hello. He would have wondered who on earth I was (as would you if it had been you). I also saw Evening Star leave the Yacht Station, also very very nice. I hope you people with boats know how very lucky you are.

Hi Neil,

Any of us on the water count us selves lucky being able to chill out and watch the world go by. I only have 5% of the boat some of our owners have 10% and of course have more weeks aboard.

We have been owners since the boat was launched in early 2001 and have had some great holidays on the Broads over the years, if it had not been for boat share and Syndicate ownership we would have not have been able to afford the trips down to the Broads over the years.

If your time and finances are limited then this may be the way forward for a number of people. 

We however have no longer any shares currently for sale but I believe there are some shares available on Southern Crusader our sister vessel and BCBM managed syndicates also have a few shares on some of their boats.

Only four more sleeps to the Broads. :dance  :dance

Regards

Alan