Richardsons Proposed Plans for Horning Marina

Hylander

If this venture goes ahead will the moorings have both electric and water.   Forgive me if you have said this already.    They sound very inviting especially with the statement of ' room to turn round in the basin'   That was one of the nightmares of visiting the Le Boat site,  we popped in there for a pump out.  The place was chocker with boats and you could not get to the pump out, plus we had to reverse out.   All in all it sounds like a very good place to moor in the future and I doubt you will have any trouble with filling the moorings.

Hi,

Yes, All the moorings will have electric hook up and a water point within 30 feet of their boat.

the 'new' moorings will all have finger  jetties too.

we plan to have a few facilities for berth holders only such as Laundrette and ' The village bike'!

• Like 1

oh indeed, we crumble under peer pressure but there we are, people seem to like the gaps between the boats which the fingers provide..

I should think £54 per foot per year inc VAT would sound about right but there will be a minimum length/ charge although we have not decided on that just yet...

As for the bike, well, we will probably have big ones and little ones.

• Like 1

Hi,

Yes, All the moorings will have electric hook up and a water point within 30 feet of their boat.

the 'new' moorings will all have finger  jetties too.

we plan to have a few facilities for berth holders only such as Laundrette and ' The village bike'!

Hmmmmmmmm, or is my imagination getting the worst of me?

• 3 weeks later...

Clive-I tried sending you a PM on this but it won't let me send as apparently you are not accepting new messages...

Could you send me one or an email address I can use to ask some questions?

Ta.

I deleted 2 pages of conversations but it still says full??

Does that mean that others can moor there? Or have I mis-read that?

Not planning on accepting visitors in the main marina,  but there is the Woods dyke side which will be sorted for visitors and dayboats but not this coming year I doubt.