Le Boat 2014 Brochure....

Dan

Only if you hire from le Boat, Andy!

We hired directly from a small Dutch yard in mid-August... a 34ft 4-berth for less than £700/week.....

Hi John,

When we booked our canal holiday in Scotland earlier this year Le-Boat had a similar boat to Ranworth Breeze for hire on the Caledonian Canal at £1600 plus the usual Le-boat extra's that would have taken the full cost to over £2000. The size of the boat we would have needed would have been £3500.

Regards

Alan

Hi John,

When we booked our canal holiday in Scotland earlier this year Le-Boat had a similar boat to Ranworth Breeze for hire on the Caledonian Canal at £1600 plus the usual Le-boat extra's that would have taken the full cost to over £2000. The size of the boat we would have needed would have been £3500.

Regards

Alan

That's exactly what I was referring to, Alan!   :naughty:  :naughty: :naughty:  

• Like 1

We`ve hired Jay from Maffett cruisers for the meet this weekend for an all in price of £250 including fuel. I will say though, that we hire from Maffetts every year, and have been offered a sizeable discount as regular customers. All in for the week would still have only come in around £450-500 for the week, and as i said, that`s ALL IN, with NO hidden extras.  When you look at the pricing of all the fleets on the Broads, be they agency or independent, it just goes to prove Le Boat were in a world of their own, and i said the word WORLD, not LEAGUE or CLASS, as to be honest, whenever we saw any of their fleet on the rivers, they did`nt look any better than other fleets. In some cases, i`d even go so far as to say, they did`nt even look AS good.

Definitely a case of overoptomism on behalf of their buisness strategy planners.

Regards to all .................. Neil.

• Like 2