The Jolly Richie Takes over the Norflok Broads!

That's brilliant Clive I'm sure the kids will love it, just one question though.

The 5 rivers,  why don't you include the river Chet ?

I realise I've probably been whooshed here and there's a reason that I should know about but try as I might I can't think of it.

I cant think of it either but I could make something up if you want :pirate

I suppose you cant put everything on there, but have to put something...

I mainly see kingfishers in the evening but there again I am mot always about in the morning :naughty:

Just a thought Clive, now that you have pampered to the kids, how about us oldies who like a bit of wood. Vinyl wrap one of your more trad looking boats, e.g. San Francisco. With our less than perfect eye sight we will never know the difference as we pretend we are back in the 60s. With all mod cons that is!

Fred  :pirate

Just a thought Clive, now that you have pampered to the kids, how about us oldies who like a bit of wood. Vinyl wrap one of your more trad looking boats, e.g. San Francisco. With our less than perfect eye sight we will never know the difference as we pretend we are back in the 60s. With all mod cons that is!

I will sort something out for you Fred, just as long as you book it.

Hey no way, no way.... don't be dressing up the plastic fantastic Aquafibres with firewood dressing! :grin:

Dan

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...