Royall swan

andyg

I see royalls new boat is all but finished. I must say I'm a big fan of Nigel and Sarah royall. There nice folk and work really hard and have a first class fleet ( granted not the most modern ) but always presented to a very high standard. I notice the have stuck to tradition with a lot of wood in the new boat ie the helm seat isn't plastic but hand made in wood etc etc. I like this. But iv noticed swan dosnt seem to be being let thro hoseasons She seem fairly well booked for next season but I can't find her on hoseason web site ( not had there brochure yet :( ) just wonder if this is the way forward for the smaller yards in trying to cut costs. And there testing the water so to speak.. Prob got this all wrong just thought it would of been on there agents site buy now !!! Anyways good luck to them with the new boat :)

• Like 1

Hi Andy

I suspect that Hoseasons just haven’t caught up on their website yet. As far as I know affiliated yards are not allowed to hire un-registered boats so to speak – I’m sure it will be in the new brochure.

Looks a good boat – I’m sure it will be a cracker!

cheersbar 

Hi Andy. She is on the Blakes web site so only a matter of time before it appears on Hoseasons. Except for a few odd weeks you will have to wait till October 2014 to book her. Royalls are defiantly quality boats from the lined curtains to the rope used and well priced for that quality. Only complaint I have is that some of the interiors are a little twee for me and that once fashionable orange on the older craft.

Fred