Perfick in flight!

reedham

Due to problems with the crane in the yard here Perfick's been stuck in the water waiting for a lift since I bought her, however ADB Services today hired in a crane and she finally took off!

IMG_20131106_110853.jpg

IMG_20131106_111500.jpg

IMG_20131106_111731.jpg

And she's now on dry land!

I was especially nervous as I bought the boat on the water so didn't really know quite what to expect however thankfully the hull looks OK. She now needs a lot of work to get her in the condition I want her to be in, however at least we can get started on that now.

If all goes well I'd like to get her back in the water in mid-March so that I can learn how to drive a boat before the river gets too crowded.

Interestingly there's another RLM 31 just been lifted out and is sat next to Perfick in the yard.......does that belong to anyone on here?

• Like 3

Yep it was great to see her down and secure, looking forward to getting her back in the water already though......obviously with all the work done!

We had 7 boats out today so pretty busy in the yard, I kept getting distracted and going out to take photo's / video so I've got a big pile of work to catch up on this evening now. . :-(