a boot yard tale or two..........

650xs

look at the back of this ole unn...................

she soon be back can,t take credit its all " alan,s work " well done ole boy.....

now uncle sturt is in town "he is retired yer know" one of if not the best traditional local sign riter around 

and he can,t make a cup tea ....!!!

so her bum on this one will have a pucka name done the rite way no silly plastice lettrs here .....

got untill the end of the month and she hit the drink for a while .......

post-24077-0-39596600-1384026631_thumb.j

some orf yer more observant will see i,m posting alot of rubbish and tosh on her ,there is a reason and i,m honest too.................

reason .......................wifee watch thta ole dance with look at me failing carreer rubbish .........

cold out side and too dark to work out side .......

trying to better me old typo skills and give yer lot a chance to sample me best .......

doing me bestest to get that magic fifthy number so i,m in the ole club ....!!!!!!!

but at the rate i,m goin ill be 50 first in age .....

waiting to get one orf tho ole black points on me name ......................!!!!

also doing it to wind up thy neighbour .............".hello clive "

and ive bored all me mates ,staff and now all me regular customer with me bore ole stories  even me ols sister and b inlaw refuse to listen           and they love ole boots and have a yard orf there own !!!!!!

so ill spread me wings and bore a new sector .......

so here goes for mor eto come ........................

• Like 1

well blast me she blow this morn .i,m woken by the sound of hard rain and sleet on the window ....

shell blow bad from the beach and the trees are a bending in more ways than ole bird we saw last week in yarco in that nice club ......!!!!

gusting fron here and there...............brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

that make the ride to work this morn interesting 

go to go in to meet a chap from the smoke coming to talk about boots and hopfully buy one .......

well i,m back to making more wedges for  chocking boat did a box or two last nite till i had enough

so the table saw number two is in use now as i blew the last one up ,not bad for two years of hard labour with me 

i suppose as its not nice out side i.ll get a little ole two stroke which is a little temperamental ,more mental and a temper i think as wont run nice at all ....................

that will be todays challange ,and make another outboard stand as running out or space nice long one to take 10/15 lumps ...

i suppose will have to m ake some more boat legs too................fire the welder up and get the gimp marsk on ...

i,m just celebrating this morn as for once i,m into the fridge and there to my delights a full tray orf " oeffs",yeah the teenage son who eats all in his path is away and the food is all mine .....................what luxury food in the house when i,m up in the morn its my time 

little think about the day ahead at the mental factory,sit kick the dogs ,make a coffee or two ,have some herty breakfast  and sit a while and have some me time ,may be rite a tale or two .......then orf to upset the wife and quick out or the ole door shappest as i can....

ohh today breeky four ole oeffs and alittle mlik of coarse and a pinch of mixed herbs  cook med heat  lay on some granary bread presented on a large plate with a little butter brushed on the toost to give it that salty taste  and of coarse a little pepper on last thing just befor  presented to" le table "

post-24077-0-24899800-1384075041_thumb.j

interesting design Jon, we get the ones with the wind up bit at the top, this way the 'T' shaped bit sits flat on the floor.

I better be off now to edit all the negative posts I made about you before you reach 50 posts which will probably be before lunch,

:kiss blast me what with the rong  name and boot stand up rong way and all this negative post I,m a lucky chap ........

and to top it all the nice chap who was coming to see me this morn has just cancelled "ohh err what a surprize"......grrrrrrrrrrr........

I give him a firm hand shake when I meet him ......!!!!!

now how many post is that......

ar you counting clive ...????

off back to work intbetween ritting waffles etc

now then boys and girls ..............

me goose is driving me insane ,he pecks he hissies that's the norm

he honk s ,he stop customer from leavin the ole yard ...that's the norm too

its when I,m on the phone and he beat the livin daylights out orf me little office wall and peck at 500 peck per hour ,its cross between a nail gun and a air scrapper  with a honk or two thrown in for good measure ...

if I lside the window open and shout at him he stops for second and then give a little honk as I shut the window to say "haa fooled yer "

dam goose love him to bits but some times the dam thing drive mad .....

good ole ziggs the only pedigree goose in narfolk yer now

with a posh name of ziggystardust he is the man .....

yard nice and quite today all plane gone to pooh......

been fiddling with a intermittent faulty coil and charge unit ..grr love elecs ignition system s

had a coffee with me ole mate "matt" and put the worlds to rites and discuss some boaty stuff then orf hum early as is sunday after all ....

next week full to brim must get slip empty for next lot of ole boots too......

yahoooooooooooooooo.....................................................

done it ..................................

i,m 50 today .............................go the ole magic 50 post........................

a,m i in ......am i am i .........................

read on ..........................

i only done this to confirm mr richo,s ................bet .........!!!!!!

ohh go on............ yuo were rite ....clive ........................

well blast me .in more ways then one ..........

called to a boot today to find a couple of sad batts that have left this life ,but with a bang or two ......

bit off a mees and one was stil fizzing when o got there ,quick wash  and scrub down with some river water soon cooled the situation

once ive cleaned the mess up I will return in day light to investigate further

yard nice and dry today more boat s in or  works ,winter store and lift out

nice to see some regulars turn up today too

goose had arm restle with the ole mr fox and won or coarse ,"orfme land "

good ole  "ziggs " he is the man

no wiffy today so office soulless wife her  out ting at me telling me to stop jarring and get on with it

all done the batt was a bad egg....!!!!!!! and smell too.....

still chasing boats around lots of people making use of the winter cruise and so yuo should .....................

the rivers are great this time of year with new sight and sounds lots to see if yer stop a while and drift ..............

met an old boat yard man this week on the river bank sad to see him with out his tool box and a batt in his hands but retiremnet does that to yer ........

a dry week which mean the wayford broads are getting smaller yipee...................

visit an outboard prob with rough gears selection ,once investigated found reverse poss dog done and top engine mount u/s.mid section bush worn and list of other things too......

regular maintenance helps.........................................

now back to my base for strip down and megga expense.......

count down to launch the" hearts" boat is starting she will be in water soon with some stunning sign riting bow and stern .....

whilst out and about this week i,ve been down loads of the back rudds and rat runs with some great meets with ole farmer palmers and other fellow white van men ,good ole boys ................ :naughty:

sold some boots this week too.........................blimey keep coming in too.......

little and large too........

short of staff on sick this week ........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  be illl some other time ................!!!!

happy ahpppy .......................man ..............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

rite i,m off to upset some one else .............................

• Like 3

now then this ole boot is from a superb well kept fleet .........

sitting nice and still waiting for the roar of that huge engine to go skining dun the river .............

she was moored all alone and not a soul in sight either too busy inside or in the pub ...........

as I had to drive on the river bank to access the broken boot along the bank  I disconnected the 240 power supply so as not to run over the posh ole cable in the gravel......

if I had split the said mention cable I,m sure I would of got way with it .......!!!!

not a bad pic if I say my self ...............

I wonder if I,ll get a free boat next year for the add....!!!!!!

post-24077-0-28222200-1384535526_thumb.j

• Like 2