a boot yard tale or two..........

650xs

well I,m sat here havin five mins to me self listen to the ole radie thang.its sundat and at last a rest for a short while ....

so I thourgth I would rite some stuff..............................

we have been sat dunn gain on **** and doing mowt .....................

mid jan and eraly febb 2015 was a shock with the boat slase rocket laong quite nicely too sold plentyand a lot we have now a thre strong team with this and plenty to see but we alaways want more we sell them yr now ,no nonsense approach and stragth to it ................in my best way ....

we dunn team keep it up soon ill be able to have a day off.....

off in next week or so to look at booots again I love these trips we are in the south coast nad west country this

time sadly the wife nad dugther not got same ecitiement as me as I,ma sad ole git ......

yard is full again with boot sleft on rudd and all ove rthe shop

lots to doo lots of antifoul to do as always and works busy with marine  engine works as have got new team member with me now and we are are on form with all electric and engine works going along at great pace

phone doe s ring a lot at mo too but could ring some more most yards are quite at mo but we are very fortunate to do stuff and plod along......................

resto works on woodies is going great gunn yacht rebuild works new decks and rebuild back end and lift her bum 4.5 inches all dunn well dunnn me ole mate .............

queen has a lot dunn too and im to star twork on her next week my self ,she has new roof and decks now along with the new cabin side atoo

got nice ole family in shed diy with thar great ole plastic in at mo too looking good guys ..well dunn

semm to be lifting all day long every day

go a lot of yachts in at mo which I like ............

I,m busy too spreading the Norfolk  boat word all over the social media and all that ole pony to promote the area too and it all has  to offer .........................

been trying to which is a contant thnat clearing yard up and just found space for four more boots in the awaitg reto bit ..........................................urmmmmmmmmmmmmmsrap yard end ...!!!!!

road is a bit better but hard work at mo

we have had some narrow boat in and out and some fast boats too

talking of speed I plan to take race boat at speed up again this year so look out I will be zipping past doin silly speed approx. 60/90 mph on water .......

always need help with this sponsor .............and just help with boats etc and if you would like to give it a goo give me some time we will hope to have junior boat formular  cat 4 and a mono or two

we will also be turning up at the classic boat shows too with some classic speed boats with some of my friends

a broom or to and simms jetcboat fron little ford engine to large vee 8s ............

so some of the collection is to be brougth back to life

as my dear old ad past I,m to put his unusual boat back in water too so alot to doo and little time to do it...

as me ole mate mr chugger will know !!!!!! "orme lite 28  " the only one

thanks to matt and lee and alan for rebuild of bottom as still in one piece ,well dunn boys

fishing on our neck of woods Is slow for the pike and perch etc as I have been in close contact witht he famous pike man  and while the temps have been up and dunn like yooyoooss.....................

we have had snow hard frost and rain and wind so nice to have a few dry dyas great

I have been the coldest in me ole bones in last few days due to wind chill than I have all winter ......grrrrrr

so nice to see lots of people too in last weeks or so and some ole friends too

well must get on off to work to fix ,sell and maintain boots and talk cobblers too .................

and I think I need some new boots too

pic of classic simms with jet drive a retro barn barn find wow love these .....

queen new roof well dunn alan

sun mid noon winter sun burst into shed

winter scene on way to work

mix bag of boats from waffis to fast motors ...........and even a little beaver wildernees narrow beam too we do all sorts ere

last one is of a well dunn boys rebuild of a selco 27 fjord criiser 27 you have a loverly time on yer new boot  you have dunn well and she runs treat too we will get her to runn sweeter next week when we have serviced he too

ohhh pics to come .....................

post-24077-0-57341400-1423986913_thumb.j

post-24077-0-19192900-1423987086_thumb.j

post-24077-0-54245100-1423987222_thumb.j

post-24077-0-00870000-1423987348_thumb.j

post-24077-0-70106000-1423987487_thumb.j

post-24077-0-48989200-1423987641_thumb.j

• Like 7

just spent a great day working on yard ...................

driving digger tractor and and using a shovel to make rudd flat and make more room for the boat coming in next few weeks 

so just call me bob the numttie builder iiiiii digger driver ..................

this sunday was the quietist day i have seen for weeks  and still sold a boat beat that ......................

so if yer got a boat or need one come and have a chat  bring yer weellies 

even say the river brudd authority too ............sat on bum with wheel in hand and tea in other ....................hellooo......................i,m still up set that the job was not  taken up by  me bitter and twisted i am ......!!!!!!

they doo do a good ole job and my mates the boys in the boot s now this too ...............its all in jeess.................

the day was grey to day but the mood was good ..............................

i should of gone dunn the river so will do later to explore in the canoe too.....................one of the boys did and said it was lusshh..........

was naughty boy went to my pub and had a beer or too to catch up on inbreed village gossip then staggered hummm to lush tea...........so i do use all at hum and on river too 

every little helps ................promote and use try and dine ..............goood or bad give it a goo 

just a little note to add re food etc...................wen to the posh sheringham on friday nite got invite too meet big london man and his wife for a bit ego eat 

went to the bank .....yes  "the bank " not many in tharr but my god what fantastic meal just rite ..............bloody well dun the bank restaurant  very polite people too .................plug dunnn 

happy boating .!

ps ........ssshhhh......

ohh i did rite a little jitter on the other site .......sshhhhh.................about the pub on the other side off rudd ,just have a quick look ....don,t stay to long ...............rite yer back now what yer think ????? naughty ............or to the pint oppps point 

well some one had to say it .................

hello yes I doo ...

I eat then sleep then o goo to bog then eat then sleep gain ......

slid orf dun to pub late noo yesterd ay ,don,t tell the wiffeee !!!!!!

we are bust and glad to be so we are lucky to to make up for bad time last year

so work 7 dyas to keep it all going and to help all as we do

wanted one women ..............

must have car

drive ,own money

fart with the best

drink me under table

tall short thin or large not fussed

still able to breathe unadded too

ans phunn ,waffle with the best nad bluff away too

cook and smile too

put up with me mood swings and bad temper and terrible humour

must have sense of humour too

own a boat .............

please forward pic of boat !!!!!!!!!!

seen lots todat and going to name and shame the looker who don,t ask nor bother to look fauther than nose

walk up poke around a ofski too

we call this people watchin and me ole mate dave the  "Shetland warrior" taught me all I need to know abou this and I  love too ...

two come look around and off

hand in pockets .brr to cold to ask the yard brrrrr.............

then next one looked at office door had a good poke around then ofski too

is this you ...???

do I come ijn your garden and nose around would you be pleased or ring the door bell first ??????

bust day to day nice to meet a froum numtpite too ...we are all over he said and I bet he was shocked too

did,t sell a boat today first no sel boat Monday , but took three offers on and still too booking for works too so nice and busy we very pleased thank tyo for that we wlove customer all the time

busy tomoowr too with transport and lift to doo along with other stuff

off soon to look a tboats later in week yippes

and move a classic ewoodie to start works on too like this one ..man wil be pleased to see it moved mr glimma ......!"!!!!???

post-24077-0-08383700-1424112511_thumb.j

post-24077-0-14850700-1424112814_thumb.j

still no takers on mere three persons who will own up I wonder !!!!

remember I,m watchin from hum to office and I mogth come out and bite yer !"!!!!

al went well today and boots gone and some too arrive to all in good days work

now need more room or bigger yard or both ...........

now orf hum to sleep ..................................

• Like 1

week goes by with all the usual issues to deal with ..................

but hey ohh we orf to trip again look a boot and visit friends too................

great time in the west country....................

yard has been reporting good news too with the boot sales  team busy and  alls well at the yard too ,thank god

what a nice pub smell like an old pub, had a cellar too proper job alrite in my book

sold trad ales and cider of coarse too so we tried one or two or three...............hick .....uppppp...oopppsss

then tried to walk round tuk docks slowly this time with a wobble or too

sat and watch the bods walk aruond on a very busy sat  nite ooot living it large on a smookie bridge .........

sat and take sum pics then stagger orf to eatery up a hill ...........

the docks look so still last nite and the boots all tidy too ,one or too I remember to send in here too nice to see sum old friends too

bus in to town and bus back ooot love the bus ride as I,m sad ole git .........................get to trunk ooot orf the window and  see the sigths

like ole Bristol I dooo...........................

post-24077-0-96118900-1424589006_thumb.j

post-24077-0-65021700-1424589225_thumb.j

post-24077-0-89607800-1424589320_thumb.j

post-24077-0-53111900-1424589496_thumb.j

post-24077-0-99481700-1424590132_thumb.j

• Like 4

Jon did you make it to the Underfall Yard at the end of the floating harbour?

It's a little gem of a yard, run by a co-operative, they have a decent sized patent slipway, a couple of large sheds, and smaller units for half a dozen or so small businesses (when I was there this included somebody casting custom bronze hardware to order, amongst others). I went a few years ago with a group of surveyors, looking at a Bristol Channel Pilot Cutter being built (IIRC she was called Morwenna, and has been in a number of sailing magazines and on TV a few times).

as always a great time in bristol and along the south coast too 

seen not as much as wanted due to time restrictions found some good contacts too 

did not do much of docks this time as been loads a seen the rebuilt boots and the yards too 

journey home was a great one too stuck in m25 car park for hr or so then only to get shivved up **** with the numties on phone bmw yuppies **** 

once we had the polite reminder of a shunt forward with hand brake on and nearly into next car along i promptly got out of said car to meet the gentle men with a grin and are yer blind, then  looked at my damage and then looked at his and gave him a large man hugg and said ........................thank you ...........tnak you very much .................

i think my daughter turned to mum and said does daddy know the man ....why she said ,cus he is giving him a man hugg.....!!!!! grrrrrrr grrrrrr,,,,..............**** 

i did make the queuing traffic larf and the lorry driver next to me gave me the thumbs up ...................well..........

happty motoring !

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

so back to it and a very busy time had by all

loada and loads of boats to doo

which is great after the bad year last year with all the stuff

so time to make up good ground I fear

we have seen a lot of new customers and old too some new to buy boats and some just havin a trunk at the yard and stuff etc

we are in throws of huge move around so yard is even mre messy than norm ,great to see the roads and not puddle sand so far quite dry water levels return to norm and the grass do grow

got laot of regular  diy customers in at mo and launched quite a few in last weeks or so too

at present I,m 7 boats benihnd to lift and 8 to retuen to water so better pull me finger out

I,m goin g intoday at my pace so lazy get up at 7.30 lay in and some brekkie and more brekkie and several coffes to suit ethe mood

quick large long save so pink beard and long hair all gone and onto ne wspring mood bald head yellow teeth and large gut so no change thar thourgth the beard off wouls make me look younder ,dam just exposed the three double chins

we are busy with the nrom restos and regular engine works with new engineer on tap to help with extra work load

more new engines to fit so lots to do woth outboards dropping like flys and batts flatt etc

been on a quick tow this week so went to collect thre in one goo so nice little jusnt dunn river

watch the otters too and grebes yes grebs too

few swans and geese no kinge fishers

pike fishing is fantastic at mo with lots being caught and the size from jack to large 20 plus ponders

all the other fish are very active with large number caught at yard and surround aresa too

been out and about  to collect classic speed boats and view a collection too in very forign lands

oh dear so we did have a little blow out on return journey and not the rite wheel to change....none ...???? shhhh and yes sorry if we did close the whole of the anti clock m25 .................opps well had to be dunn slow them ole southerners  dunn to Norfolk pace of flatt out stop ....!!!!!

beach is nice at his time we have ahd a few surprise frost in early morns and sun during days great to work in

wind has blown cols some days so bit orf chill

as I rite the sky is so blue and no cloud .......................nice bit orf spring

a sad week for us we have the passing of two great people who did  a lot here in the village to the local life boat and great people too you will be missed  a life boat is not just for Christmas support  the independent life boats across our coast ..................................

dogs are all wet and knakered as been with me some days so have ahad a ball running around yard

post-24077-0-13129500-1425806095_thumb.j

post-24077-0-41136200-1425806240_thumb.j

• Like 8

just a quick add on too

if it can,t be said and you can,t say it thenm leave it to me I swill spurt it out

yes I do have balls and will say it if it need saying

ref people who rip peple orf .............

if yer follow me drift .....nuff said .I,m orf...................

by the busy as hell today too lots to do and see...........

re anger mangment too I have an account ...... :pirate

• Like 5

here are some stuff of whats going on .................at the yard

spent last few days just moving boats around the yard lots to move and relaunch old and new  too

argghhhh,,,,,,,that where all my ole boats have garn...................dog tries to run away from storing evidence,spanile cross with colllectoo maniac syndrome of boots good ol "doof"....................

our senoir boat builder hard at work on queens new roof .........new repairs to original roof and the epoxy sealed and new ply skin then cloth then more epoxy then two pac under coat then gloss simple

moving road stuff across yard to build repair the dam road as always .......

note large ole tractor and trailer ..................only one operator with shovel ...me

new hatch old hatch ..................

repair yacht roof with posh sander new strip and clean and seal with resin ready for new skin

found this on my beach ................last word of a sailor stranded on beach in deepest narfolkland

queen coming along now begin to look ore like a top of the ole girl her decks are all secure too now and feul tank and water tanks all in and connected soon be time to finish the hull off......

last one squeesze them in jon ..............................

jahadi jon doing it narfolk styleeee................well its all on topic at moo I,m on the news current affiars too yer knaw

post-24077-0-70960600-1425965803_thumb.j

post-24077-0-39861900-1425965983_thumb.j

post-24077-0-92446100-1425966225_thumb.j

post-24077-0-46947300-1425966452_thumb.j

post-24077-0-91986900-1425966685_thumb.j

post-24077-0-66743900-1425966981_thumb.j

post-24077-0-91443100-1425967109_thumb.j

post-24077-0-44850600-1425967264_thumb.j

post-24077-0-99182400-1425967371_thumb.j

• Like 4