Full membership

littlesprite

ok,

So I was asked how full membership occurs after reaching 50 posts, being the all time expert (x being the unknown quantity and spurt a drip under pressure) I said that's easy just go to your profile and on the list of groups you belong to just tick full member.

Only it has all changed since the upgrade thingy,  or I'm having a senior moment,  or I'm still the techno phobe I've always been.

Could you please explain it for the benefit of new members (and me) what the procedure is now.

Martin, Hi.

I'm the Membership Mod and Jill fills in if I'm away or miss anything. Weekly I check the Members section for peeps with less than 60 posts who've been active over the last year or so.

When I find someone approaching 50 posts I keep an eye out for them on the Forum, usually daily. When they reach that number I put a P&S request in Members Section and we then wait for a week to see if there are any objections.

After this I then go into Admin CP (which is only available to Mods)) and change them over to Full Members with rights to visit the Members' Section..... Simples!   :wave

Thanks for that John,

I hadn't realised the system had changed on this new forum and told someone the old method of applying for group membership,

Just when I thought I was the worlds greatest IT expert I come crashing down to earth, I realise now that I missed the first T from IT. :cry