Getting a Very Strange Message on NBF

Hylander

Yep, I got the message too. What a debugger?

A Debugger is a sub program of an operating system that kicks in whenever an error in the source code prevents the program from continuing.

Rather than just "hanging" with a blank or frozen screen, the operating system intercepts the error and display the information of where the fault is, and sometimes even what caused it.

Although the error message is sometimes of minimal help, it's usually better than nothing.

Many of the report lines contain the word "apache", which is the name of the primary webserver program. Now that the NBF is hosted on a remote webserver hosting service, the debugger has also possibly prevented other websites from going down, if it's possibly running on a shared PC, rather than an exclusive one.

No problem John.

My  motivation on visiting any forum is to learn things and sometimes help respond to other people's questions if I can.

I never regard any of them as a club, just an information exchange source.

Is that a personal opinion John or is it a policy of the forum , in which case I and others will not mention any other forum.

That is entirely my opinion and I posted it as a.n.other NBN Member, NOT as a Mod.

If anyone wants to talk about any subjects the that's OK with me but I don't have to agree with it!

As the Boss said:

"Our policy hasn't changed, guys. We're all boaters and forum members, so happy to help

So sorry if I've offended peeps, it wasn't my intention.

• Like 1

I understood from a previous post by Admin that he was happy to help out with information being posted here, I thought that was a kind gesture and one that could need reciprocating in the future. Has that policy changed ? 

PS, hi

I refer to my 05.19PM above. I will be careful in future to make certain that my personal views are just that!  :bow  :bow  :bow

PS, hi

I refer to my 05.19PM above. I will be careful in future to make certain that my personal views are just that!  :bow  :bow  :bow

I can see the problems that can occur when a MOD posts, as they are active members as well, they have their own opinions on threds and conversations.

I know most members can tell when a MOD posts as a MOD, and when they post as a member, It is a job that I would not undertake and on some occasions I read their posts twice just to make sure.

:Stinky

• Like 1