The 2013 Grand Christmas Draw - it's here!

mbird

The NBN Grand Christmas Draw!

Why not treat yourself to the chance of winning a great prize and help support your forum, all at the same time!

The draw will take place on Monday 23rd December; Last date for ticket purchases Friday 20th December.

The prizes on offer are:

£200 voucher from Richardsons

Redeemable against either a holiday or work to a private vessel carried out by Moonfleet Marine in Stalham.

A trip at Sea

From Oulton Broad via Lowestoft Harbour to Southwold and back, with a lunch stop in Southwold harbour as guests aboard Happy Jax 3 for a maximum of 4 people (date to be agreed with the winner and subject to weather/sea conditions).

A river cruise along the Yare

From Brundall, as guests aboard Friday Girl, with a lunch stop at a pub of your choice, and including £50 towards the cost of the meal, for a maximum of 4 people (during the Spring, date to be agreed with the winner).

£50 voucher for Morrisons supermarket.

£50 iTunes voucher.

(2x £25 vouchers, as one prize).

£25 voucher for Brian Wards of Brundall.

£20 voucher towards a meal at Coldham Hall

also including a free bottle of house wine.

A vintage 1976 Blakes Brochure.

A real collectors item! A 1965 copy recently sold on eBay for £105!!!

Tickets are priced at £2 each.

There is no limit on the number of tickets an member can purchase.

Each ticket purchased will be allocated a ticket number and you will receive a PM confirming your ticket number(s).

During the draw, winning tickets will be picked at random, and then the prize allocated to that winner also picked at random.

To purchase tickets

Simply select the number of tickets you wish to purchase from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen, enter your login name and hit the Buy Now button which will redirect you to your Paypal account.

For those that don't have a paypal account, please PM myself for details on how to make a purchase by direct bank transfer.

Tickets may also be purchased by cheque, but please note that the latest date for cheque purchases will be Friday 13th December to give sufficient time for cheques to be deposited and funds to clear into the forum account.

Good luck to all!!

Dear Members

As you are no doubt aware, the NBN Christmas prize draw is currently running, with tickets on sale until Friday 20th December.

In response to the appeal that Roy has made us all aware of, we have decided to donate 50% of the ticket sales to this appeal in order to do our small bit to help ease the serious problems that those affected by the floods have to face.

• Like 1

Tickets being purchased via Pay Pal for the Forum Draw ,hope I can do it ok as we have only used it once,if not ,we will get money to you some how.The donations are over £70,000 in the EDP appeal alone ,who made a large donation themselves.Much has been done see link and the appeal post.on here Thanks to those who have helped.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/_days_1_3113165

http://www.northnorfolknews.co.uk/news/meet_pauline_1_3113207

Roy and Diane

Hope to see you on the river,

Quick question....

When I win.......

Could the prize be passed on to another member......

Sort of, for services rendered....

:Stinky

Hi DG

No problem at all passing on a prize. Once you have won it, it's yours to do with as you see fit. Some of the prizes will be posted directly to the winner by whoever donated them, so we'd need an address, and in the case of the Coldham Hall voucher, the name that any table reservation would be made in. Other than that, feel free!

Hi Geoff, not a bad idea!

To ensure everything is above board, I am going to get my two sons (under extreme duress!) to do the draw and video it, which will then be posted. However, there's no reason at all why I couldn't also be in chat at the same time.

I am up planning to do the draw late Monday afternoon, about 4:30, but I'll get an announcement put up on Monday morning to confirm it on Monday morning.

• Like 1

Hi All!

Thanks to all those that made it to the chat room for the draw. The list of winners is:

Diesel Falcon - £50 Morrisons Voucher

Linny - £25 Brian Wards Voucher

Boaters - £50 iTunes Voucher

Donnygeoff - Trip to Southwold aboard Happy Jax 3

MikeO - £200 Richardsons voucher

Trambo - £20 Coldham Hall Voucher with a free bottle of wine

Sternmoor - River cruise aboard Friday Girl with lunch

Sternmoor - 1976 Blakes Brochure

Each of the winners will receive a PM this evening to confirm.

We raised a total of £424 (before paypal fees), so an excellent result. Thank you to everyone who bought tickets and also to all those companies and members who generously donated prizes!

The video of the draw (if you can bear to see my ugly mug) is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5MGaLauJP8

Happy Christmas to all!

• Like 1