Fair Commodore

Dan

Hi Folks

I was hoping to catch Joe's (or anyone else's)attention as I was wondering what she thought of this boat after her holiday, and if there were any internal pictures..... I'm already thinking to next years holidays now (it's more exciting than the mountain of paperwork on my desk!!)

All the best

Dan

We went on the larger version last october and found it to be a great boat we hired from Potter and it was regal light, I have said before it is great to be able to sit up top with it having dual steering but at the same time anyone wishing to stop down below it is nice and cosy !! wouldnt hesitate in hiring again ( tried to easter but fully booked)

Yes I agree, the dual steer boats are great in that respect, the often increased air draught being the only downside I guess.

I rather like the 35ft new Alpha dual steers, though I wonder what made Faircraft go with such an oddly shaped aft cabin window - a big spoil on their appearance compared to Swan Ranger, Brinks Concerto etc of the same mould, but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Dan

• 7 months later...
cheers Pete and thanks Dan for the photos really good of you. We have been coming to the Norfolk Broads ever year for the last 14. Hoping this will be the best boat we have ever had. We always brought the dog but god love him he left us last year :cry . She looks the buisness cheersbar

hi,firstly can i say hello to you all

i have some pics of the inside of fair commodore i will put up

The boat is first class,plenty of room on board,faultless when it come to mooring,can be turned on the spot almost.Rear bedroom and shower room are as good as any hireboat on the broads,we had commodore out twice last year,had a problem with starter battery not holding charge while we were down in beccles,within 1 hour of letting the boatyard know it was fixed!!!!,we hired from faircraft 4 times last year and have found them faultless when it comes to service(have booked 4 weeks with them this year on sister boat Fair Royale)

We have been coming to the Norfolk Broads ever year for the last 14.

Bowt time you invested in your own then :grin:

Seriously for what it costs to hire you may as well buy your own boat! most of us hired for years then realised what we really enjoyed was the broads and everyone on it (not the stag parties though) :norty:

Go for it :Stinky

Hope you have a great time up here again cheersbar

Hi Paul, Posting pics is easy (I know once you know how ). Anyway find your pic and reduce to 1600 X 1000 Then click on the reply button at the bottom of the post you want to insert and scrole down to the add attachments button and press that, it will come up with a browse option so you press that and find your pic that you have reduced in size, click add and add and that should be it. Any problems just ask someone will be on here to answer you. cheerscheers

newf

Sorry guys my son just asked me are there playstation2 games on the boat or do you have to bring your own

More than likely you might have to bring your own but you neva know they might always have some knocking around.

Jonny ice sliceice sliceice slice