Jessica - Falmouth Gypsy

Hi All,

Sorry to bombard the forums on my first week!

However I'm hoping someone on the forum may like to give "Jessica" a new home.

Shes a Falmouth gypsy. 25ft long. Built in the 70's. She has undergone a complete restoration and its longing for a new home.

We are selling her as we didn't really get into sailing and miss the broads. And rather stupidily now have acquired the replacement boat.

I notice the forum rules about advertising so I won't link to the brokers but if you google "Jessica Falmouth Gypsy", you should easily locate the broker with more details and pictures.

Shes' located in Rochester, Kent, although I can provide details of companies to ship up to the broads (or elsewhere). (It should only cost a couple of hundred pounds)   

We are looking for offers of around £4k. (Please note she has been fitted out as a sea boat, so no BSC, and has a sea toilet).

Thanks for looking,

Regards, Alan

post-28066-0-98926300-1387285625_thumb.j

• 2 months later...

Jessica sold today! After a couple of weeks painting! she sold to passers by who looked last summer! But we are a huge step forward now to having the cruiser in Norfolk!!

(Mods please kindly lock this down).