Sabre 28 - Cruiser - Project

JawsOrca

Honestly, son's, who'd ave em Lol, Alan, how could you do that to your lovely mum.....Marina, please let us know when and how you get your own back  :naughty:

Another small point Alan is you should not be speeding on Barton Broad, just because now you are an owner does not give you that right, us pesky hire people get blamed for that  :naughty:

Oye Iain I resemble that remark Lol  ;)

• Like 1

(Gracie I can't speed on their boat as it's soo bloody slow (2 -1.5) and Orca will have GPS :party: so i can't speed  :dance lol and being "an owner" we don't need to speed as we can go up every weekend.. :taunt:  :naughty:  :dance  "  :hardhat: " ) 

Listen to me Captain Pugwash (You ain't ever living that one down Lol) your Mum has done nothing wrong and besides us girls stick together, blimey I can feel a domestic coming on Lol

OMG, Captain Pugwash  :grin: Love it, well done Mum

Grace

Listen to me Captain Pugwash (You ain't ever living that one down Lol) your Mum has done nothing wrong and besides us girls stick together, blimey I can feel a domestic coming on Lol

OMG, Captain Pugwash  :grin: Love it, well done Mum

Grace

Notice I've not clicked the like button...  two guns lol

Captain Pugwash  was hardly a programme for children with all its innuendo, luckily Tom said nothing :naughty:

Captain Pugwash started as cartoon strip in 1950 and the BBC started the 5 minute programmes in 1957.

Regards

Alan 

Now its the talk of all the yacht clubs Alan :D  Capt Pugwash rebuilds Orca! :Stinky  Still, all said n done, its a scoop for the NBN!! :naughty:

cheers Iain

• Like 1

Ok so back on thread lol!

Transport is now booked for the 18th April (Hopefully there's no last min changes though!). So everyone please keep this day spare and if the lorry passes you please be ready to wave flags etc!

Our berth is also all sorted (We are behind a security gate to keep any pesky OrcaFans at a safe distance!)  also today the registration numbers arrived from the BA which seems very strange and certainly now everything feels like it's happening!

cheers

• Like 6

Thanks All, 

I must admit although it feels like we are close, I don't think it will feel really there until it's off the lorry and in the water :)

Alan, we are hoping to take her for a spin on the saturday/sunday, hoping to reach WRC so if you are about please do stop by! (I'd love to take a look around RB too!) Mum and dad are coming up to just in case we need a tow lol (and we need to test the pump out before using!). The lorry should make it there for about lunchtime.

Lol Grace, I'm sure it wont be long till we catch up :) I probably should warn the marina about the boats groupies, although I'll wait till we are there!  Wonder if I should get some tshirts made up? 

cheers

• Like 1

Do you honestly think a security gate is going to keep us Pesky Orcans (OrcaFans) out  :naughty:

Seriously, I am so pleased for you, well done  :clap

Grace  :kiss

Grace in a word........ NO! :norty:  :norty:  :norty:   Prepare for boarders Capt Puggy :pirate

Sair legs or not, I will sneek intae that Marina in May!!!

cheers Iain

• Like 2

Hi Alan,

Nope I am on my Laptop. I noticed the emot was not working. Also, after I read a thread its still remaining bold? Is this because of the work you and The Skipper are doing?

If I log out and back on it shows cleared and read if that helps you any.

cheers Iain.

Hi Iain,

Did you pick the pirate emot from the list?  or did you just type p i r a t e? (without spaces?). 

The test server is completely separate from the live server so whatever we break over there won't affect the live server :) (hopefully!) lol

cheers

All fixed Iain.. I'm not quite sure what happened but I deleted it and uploaded again!  :swordpir:  (It may have me when I added the new pirate one). It's certainly not just you though!

If your fan is making a noise try hoovering it although it may need a new fan :( 

cheers

• Like 1