Sabre 28 - Cruiser - Project

JawsOrca

Why not have a shake down cruise to make sure all the essentials are all working fine?. Stick fairly local, and make sure you run with and against the tide to ensure the engine runs at the correct temp etc etc. Keep it short and sweet for the first couple of trips, just as a precaution.

Hi Alan, You're welcome. cheers

That could well work out on the 1st of May.

We have booked a mooring at Oulton Broad on the Thursday......It's been years since we have seen the powerboats                                                                                                                                                               :Stinky

We will be heading back towards Brundall (we may even moor back at Silverline as we need an early start for the 5 hour plus journey home the next day) but I don't want to think of that yet

A cruise in company would be fun better keep the cameras handy just in case, Grace would never forgive me if I happened to see you but didn't get any photos :norty:

by the way I wouldn't go poking around the marina trying to get a glimpse of Orca.....just meant we'd keep a :nosey: lookout :nosey:  when passing  Somerlayton.

Good luck again for tomorrow

David

• Like 2

David, Make the most of your last night so it has to be surlington broad, it's only a very short but tearful motor back to silverlines.. I've only ever seen the powerboating once lol so we should probably do that again sometime this year.

So here is (in Geoffs words!) the final countdown..! 

24 hours to go!!
:wasted:
:party1:
:mouse:

I've got today off so I may try and load up some before and after pictures throughout the day and I will put one last post up tomorrow showing us on the lorry! (I need to pad this thread out a bit.. I notice I've only 1000 replies! geez) cheers

• Like 3

thats a good thought Alan.

its been years since we have been South for the whole week so i'm forgetting how near (or far) moorings are apart.

crossing Breydon can be great fun but I find when you're just down for a week it can be a bit tying if the tides are wrong (we had planned to cross last September and moored at Stracey Arms but the mist came down overnight so we didn't get across)

Only 1006 posts on this thread    :bow

I thought it'd be more popular rofl

Next stop Somerlayton.     :party1:

• Like 3

Just three points I would like to make 

1. Yes David you will be in big trouble if I don't get photos, also some of you and your holiday, or else

2. Iain, if you do not post photos of your holiday you will also not be getting off lightly

3. I WOULD poke around the Marina to get a glimpse of Orca, I am what's known as an Orcan, the definition being an Orca Groupie who will go to any lengths to just get a glimpse  :naughty:

Grace  :kiss

p.s Waiting patiently for the pics Jaws but could you please hurry up lol

• Like 5