winter on the broads

jillR

being a person who works mostly out side all year i can cope don,t need central heated workshop nor heaters on flatt out 

man up and get on with it ..............!!!!!!!!

now i,m off to the boat shed or two to switch the heat on and settle into my chair ....!!!

come on get on with it ......

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really love the picture with the dingy in it.

Thanks. I won Member Photo of the Year 2013 at the NBO awards for that one.

I've never been a regular pro photographer, but I in my days in publishing, I did a huge amount of studio work and occasionally sold images. I'm so hugely critical of my own stuff and don't rate a lot of it, so positive comments are always gratefully received.

• Like 1

I must admit to being a 'soft southerner;, albeit only just south of the M4!   Seeing all these photos gives makes me cuddle closer to our open wood fire.

We were due to be up there the week before Christmas in 2012, but decided against it because of the weather.  Come to that 'Christmas was cancelled' that year as we couldn't go away for new year in the caravan because of the floods.

Global warming, our climate getting hotter?  It appears not - just wet, wind and sometimes extremely cold - but very beautiful if you do not have to venture out.

SueH