Warning issued to motorists in Norfolk & Suffolk as wet weather continues

We (for a change) have been extremely fortunate up here with only the inconvenience of constant rain and a good old blow blowing up your nether regions most of the time.       My heart goes out to the Farmers and their animals in the West Country.    You know what it is like when you are inconvenienced for a day without the basics of every day life which is bad enough but this has been going on for weeks for some poor souls who have water inside their homes and no sight of anything getting any better.

So its 'hang on to your hat 'time once more on Monday after this next lot has gone through.

:eek:

And I was told by a chap down at Richardson's today (a fellow moorer) that the long range weather forecasters are saying this could last another couple of months. I have not heard/read that myself but if true......... :shocked 

The jet stream is stuck apparently :cry:

I hope not!  The local brook is higher than we have seen it in the 28 years we have lived here.  The ducks and swans are thriving.  

Today would have been a lovely day apart from the wind, just a few knots less we could have gone to the flying patch and flown one of our RC aircraft. 

Hopefully there will be a slight improvement by 1st March when we are due to take out Moonlight Shadow again.

The levels are still having problems and will for a number of weeks yet I think.

SueH