our trip up to the broads

sanderling

HI all .

we departed tichmarsh marina walton on the naze at 4.45am monday on the high tide and headed for Felixtowe then out to sea.

made good time up the coast past Sizewell power station , all was well till we past Lowestoft then the sea  got a bit rough

we were glad to see the harbour entrance at Yarmouth  but had to wait out side because of ship movements up the river

finally got in at 3pm. chugged over breydon water and moored at  the berny arms for the night.

Tuesday morning back over breydon and under the bridges up to Johns boat yard  at wayford bridge where we were made very welcome

so thats where we will be moored , if we are on board the kettle will be on for a cuppa so if you passing give us a shout

all the best Lyn and Russell      post-29077-0-70920000-1395956261_thumb.jpost-29077-0-54497200-1395956366_thumb.jpost-29077-0-15959000-1395956534_thumb.jpost-29077-0-07686100-1395956698_thumb.j

• Like 3

Glad to see you made it safely to Wayford. Just be careful, keep ducking and diving, or from what we have been reading, Jon is busy, he will have you puting on the overalls! :naughty:  :naughty:

Have a wonderful time while on the Broads.

cheers  Iain.

• Like 1

ohhh ere ..........................whilst learching on front off the quay heading i see this great ole huge dutch steelis thing cruise by .......................................

thats look nice ive got one of them coming some time ..i thourgth ...............................

man shouts " are yer jon ...????? "........................errrrrrrrrrr yep yer in luck i,m him ........

naw at the moment i clean forgot the boot was a coming and said, turn yer runnd boy an maar the ole stellie thing in here ................................

blimmey thta was close ....................nahh don,t tell the chap and lass who own it .........."!!!!!!!!

lovely people and nice ole dag toooo

boat great lots of space and warm tooo...................................

always welcome and look like yer had a good ole trip .........................

naw wash that ole salty water off my land ............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have them come from far and wide yer naw ...................................

welcome to my yard ......................................now wipe yer feet ...........................

• Like 2