Song of Freedom - Easter Break

LondonRascal

I certainly would like to but that was all going to be a venture with my dad 50/50 when he retires, unfortunately he has not retired and until such time as he does that is not going to happen.

I’d rather have something nicer and larger that we could both afford than something smaller I could alone.

As far as boats I am looking often at what is out there and I think I know the sort of boat I would like but then again I am not sure it seems to change depending on what mood I am in.  For example it has swung from something like a Powels Centre cockpit to a Princess 330.  You could not get much more chalk and cheese!

• 4 weeks later...

Robin thanks for your last 2 videos they are great to watch & remind us what we are missing. My wife & i love to see you where you go & enjoy the bits where you chat to the camera. We love the boat reviews to see what you think are the highs & lows of each boat. I know they take a lot of your time but we do really appreciate them. Roll on September as i will be down with my brother fishing & then home for a week before i come down with my wife for 2 weeks on Richardsons Broadlander. KEEP UP YOUR FANTASTIC NORFOLK BROADS VIDEOS