broadland mercury

Having hired Broadland Mercury, Major Gem and Ibiza, I can only echo the comments already posted. I personally prefer Ibiza as it has a 240v system and a large toilet/shower room at the back. Alas no new flooring........yet. I'm on Ibiza in a couple of weeks, can't wait :-)

• 2 weeks later...

hi dave thanks for reply had two great weeks on madeira in august which has engine in the rear, not had center cruiser with engine in the middle but why risk it, madeira was great good vision all round loads of space for three and really quiet side door not to bad but we have gone for antigue for 11 days in july looks great with them big sliding glass doors and rear well.

Hi Andy

The magic Gem we've just had has the a new Nani engine mounted in the centre and to be honest you didn't really notice it......and when the door was closed was really quiet, we had Forth Bridge from Bridgecraft back in April, that was a fly Bridge with the same engine again in the centre and again was fairly quiet so I wouldn't hesitate in future

We like to try different boats, somehow feels like a different holiday each time.

Pleased you had a good time

David

• Like 1