Broads Pubs details & locations using Google Maps

ranworthbreeze

Hello everyone,

I have just uploaded a concise listings of most if not all of the Norfolk Broads pubs and hotels giving contact details and locations with links to Google Maps, this link also gives links to the pub/hotel website if they have one and also gives some reviews and insights such as providing restaurants, real ale etc.

Please have a look at the list, it is located in Visiting the Broads/Broads Pubs.

Please let me know if I have missed any and I will include them, I have now listed a number of pubs in Yarmouth near to the Yacht Station.

Regards

Alan

• Like 2

Alan, I don't want to be a trouble maker but the first one I clicked on that I was interested in was Broadland Holiday Village and I got The Red Lion, Norwich.

Looks a good site, plenty of hard work to put together.

Sorry.

Hi 10B,

I need the feedback so thank you, I will check it out.

I have sorted the entry for the Broadland Holiday Village Bar listing and looking through the list whilst editing found two other incorrect entries.

If anybody finds any more can they please let me know.

Regards

Alan

Hi Alan,

Just a quick one, under Horning you list the 3 pubs, but then continue with Norwich ones without the heading Norwich.....

Also the willow and staithe / pigs link needs sorting and the link under just takes you back to the main page of the thread.

Donny

:Stinky

• Like 1

Haven't noticed any errors but would just like to say a huge thank you to Alan and Jonzo for another great addition to the Forum, loving the street views and maps. The links to the websites are great for checking out the latest menus and helps with getting a Broads fix

Don't know how long it takes to put something like the pub thread together but very much appreciated, well done guys  :clap

Grace

• Like 1