Celtic cruise

I've watched practically all the videos of this but I can't help but find them lacking - it is just one port to the next in the endless need of more for fuel (at least that is how it came over to me) with very little time to see the interesting places along the route.

I'd rather go at half the speed and when I arrived at each place spend at least a couple of nights there before heading off - this after all to many would be a once in a life time adventure to decide to do.

What I do enjoy avidly is Dylan Winter over at Keep Turning Left  on his far slower circumnavigation of Britain by sailing boat and his visit for a few weeks to the Broads gave a different perspective.

My current enjoyment is following Drake Paragon -  a couple who have sailed much of the East Coast of America and other warm places like St. Vincent but currently have got as far as the Faro Islands.  Plenty of inspring videos on You Tube.

I get where you are coming from Robin, but I suspect you are far more critical than me given the standards of the videos you produce! :bow

I just like seeing John's videos of a motor boat at sea, and getting snippets of places :D. Given that it's just a standard S34 (a fair few of them on the broads) makes you realise just what these boats are capable of doing.

• 2 weeks later...