Nude Cruises

Gracie

Well what a tale and a half that was.............      However anyone male or female that is intending on 'nipping on to the bank for a quick pee ... is aware that 4 million gnats mozzies and their relatives also will be accompanying them at the same time.        A red face is not all you would end up with.

• Like 1

:wave erm did'nt you see some naked men once jump in the river at salhouse broad john ? was'nt it when you had that meet there lol ? i think i remember you saying something about some young lads jumping in ,& they were'nt moored that far away either   :naughty: lol.    lori  

• Like 1

:wave erm did'nt you see some naked men once jump in the river at salhouse broad john ? was'nt it when you had that meet there lol ? i think i remember you saying something about some young lads jumping in ,& they were'nt moored that far away either   :naughty: lol.    lori  

I also told you how disappointed I was that they weren't female, Lori!   :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

• Like 1

Somwhat off topic but Tim's tale reminded me of an incident several years ago when a certain person not sitting too far from me had an urgent call of nature during a car treasure hunt.  Not being bought up in these 'ere parts, she had never seen stinging nettles before and duly squatted in a bunch of them; well I thought it was funny. :P

Keith cheers

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

Hi

I am one of many that has been on the river cruiser The southern Comfort when they ran a naturist evening with disco, bar & buffet.

We would leave Horning dressed and once we got past the majority of the boats and houses we had the option of going as nature intended.

Yes we had some odd looks, some would come down the garden on our return and wave and smile, others took photos and some householders and boat users would join in as we went by.

I think they ran for either 3 or 4 years till as usual one person spoils all the fun for everyone else. 

Going without clothes in itself is NOT illegal in this country, but people do tend to get embarrassed on behalf of someone else all too often!

If you interested in the optional side there is a campsite in Weybourne called Bolding Way, it is the only one in GB to be clothes optional rather than naturist.

Hope that this helps clear up the orginal question!

Bold Boy   :kiss 

• Like 1

A very warm welcome aboard BoldBoy, thank you for answering my original questions and very good luck to you, I just wish I had the courage to give it a go, wouldn't have to worry about matching my shoes to my outfit lol

Griff, I'm loving the pics, where, may I ask did you get such a big horn?  :naughty: Before any of you filthy minded lot make comment, I mean't the gold thing he is holding  :roll:

Grace

• Like 3