Nude Cruises

Gracie

Not something I would be tempted to go for but if others want to then go for it, we were not born in clothes, my dog doesn't wear clothes or get embarrased, it's always a shame when someone has to complain about something that is completely optional, as said before you don't have to look, but I would!

• Like 1

Oh behave yourself Iain, you'll give yourself a migraine lol.......aren't you supposed to leave a little something on for the imagination, so yes I would keep my shoes on :naughty:

At least like LeoMagill I'm honest and would have a bloody good look :party:

Grace

p.s Anyone know where to buy some decent binoculars?

• Like 1

Some tried nude cruising on the canals once, the only problem was where to put your lock handle...

Now... those cogs in the paddle winding gear could cause an accident ohhh errr missus.

Sometimes you also push the gates open using your rear end, now the gates and beams are usually wooden, and may contain splinters...

I wouldn't want to sit on seats, sat on by nudists, naturists or what ever they want to call them selves.

• Like 2

The sun worshiper

I saw a lady on a boat,

She came from Norwich city

I know she was a naturist

'cos I could see her devotion to worshiping the sun.

She was not old, she was not young,

She surely was no granny

She must have been 'bout 35,

A pretty lass by all accounts,

Quite nice, but not a hottie,

"A bit of class" is what I'd say,

So that was it, She'd been and gone,

I'd let the moment pass,

A lady that I'll not forget,

Well other people have written poetry, Why shouildn't I?..........Oh.... That's why!

• Like 6

We are going to try a nude night cruise to see how it works out, if it go's well then it will be full time nude cruise, not only will it save us money on clothing but I see several other advantages, I'll have a built in boat hook, Judi has a couple of spare fenders, we will have somewhere to park our bikes, I can draw strategic points in Judi's wrinkles so I have a map of the Broads, and I'll be a reminder to all the females out there not to forget to buy that Chicken for dinner,,

Frank,,,,

• Like 7

We are going to try a nude night cruise to see how it works out, if it go's well then it will be full time nude cruise, not only will it save us money on clothing but I see several other advantages, I'll have a built in boat hook, Judi has a couple of spare fenders, we will have somewhere to park our bikes, I can draw strategic points in Judi's wrinkles so I have a map of the Broads, and I'll be a reminder to all the females out there not to forget to buy that Chicken for dinner,,

Frank,,,,

Which hospital Frank do I send you the get well card after Judi has read your remarks !  :naughty:

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

not so much nude cruising, but we did once follow Bucaneer up the Bure with a party of young ladies aboard, all sunbathing topless on deck. It was in the days of the River Inspector, who, on seeing the crew so unclad pulled the boat over.

Are we doing anything wrong the ladies asked

Well there are just a couple of points I'd like to cover, came the reply

• Like 2

not so much nude cruising, but we did once follow Bucaneer up the Bure with a party of young ladies aboard, all sunbathing topless on deck. It was in the days of the River Inspector, who, on seeing the crew so unclad pulled the boat over.

Are we doing anything wrong the ladies asked

Well there are just a couple of points I'd like to cover, came the reply

That's classic, Paul!   :grin: :grin: :grin:

Years ago there were such people as Fisheries Inspectors on the Broads, one of whom was called Sam Searle. I was only an impressionable kid at the time and Sam was a very striking figure in his Navy style uniform, driving his little launch around checking anglers licences and often their tackle. Sam had, whether wife or girlfriend, a very well built, indeed stunning crew who went along for the ride and a tan, generally nude, this was back in the 1950's. She would cover up in a remarkably scant bikini when Sam stopped to check a licence. However, if he was stopping to chat to the regulars, like us kids, she'd not bother, the result, I suspect, of once turning over having forgotten to fasten her bra strap. Us kids had seen it all, why bother now.  Probably why I grew up the way I did! 

Sam was one of a small number of bailiffs who operated on the Broads, another was a Tom Cable, Tom wrote a hugely interesting book called Broadland Tom, well worth reading although it largely concerns the ecological decline of the Broads.