16' Diesel launch

So the decision is to sell and let someone enjoy this boat, forgive my laziness but i have just pasted the text from my Gumtree ad below, i will post the link two as there are more photos, Mods if this is not allowed  please just remove it, she is my boat and not owned by the business but I shall not be able to get the use out of it, as some will remember I thought about leasing it out to be a hire boat but after much thought we decided against.

16' x 5'6" launch. 
Farryman single cylinder diesel engine, just serviced (fuel filters (x2) oil and raw water impeller. Starts very well. 

Snipe single axle trailer, rollers, galvanized with very light surface rust showing, winch with a strap working well, very light easy package to tow, have no fear with distance the trailer is sound. 

Boat safety until June 2018. 

Boat is in good all round condition, in its gel coat not painted. Gel coat is not perfect it has some scratches and scars but nothing that stops it polishing up and looking great. 
Stainless steel Fuel tank, rudder, skeg and shaft with a bronze 3 blade prop. 

Teak non slip deck patches and candy stripe parasol (made by Jeckells wroxham). 

Bow fender, 2x sausage fenders and two long mooring ropes, Battery (healthy), electric bilge pump, Flag mast pole (not pictured), new fire extinguisher. 

Engine bay is soundproofed around and exhaust has inline silencer. 

Storage under varnished seats. 

I will antifoul the hull for the buyer before she goes. 

A river toll and broads numbers are all thats required for good times afloat. 

Any questions please ask.  £4250

•  

post-388-0-61206900-1407520917_thumb.jpg

post-388-0-19573000-1407520964_thumb.jpg