Could Richardson's get any better

I really do like Richardson’s – one way or the other over the years they were a firm favourite as a kid when hiring with my family, and when I returned to the Broads in 2011 they were the first choice then.

I like the their attitude be it from Stalham to Acle bases when you arrive to if there ever is an issue it is always sorted out without fuss and promptly.

If one is booking at the last minute as I often do I have found I have been able to almost equal their price with discounts offered elsewhere and not needing to get a cab from Wroxham to Stalham further saves money – but their basic prices are always very good and can’t be equalled by other boatyards if there are no discounts to be had and while I have not hired with them in 2014 I plan to return in 2015.

They are a rare example of a family business that has grown and diversified into other areas, but whose core is where it began – in this case boating holidays - and whose philosophy remains to do the best for their customers – and mean it, not just be spin. Well done indeed.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...