Star Gem 4, from Richardsons, the reveiw

It is funny how things get stuck in your Head and I never gave it any thought until the thyme was mentioned (love boat) and yes I have been singing it all day too ....in real life my cousin was the Cruise Director on the real Love boat and whilst they filmed

funny old world

Finny

• Like 1

Yeah, strange that. I`ve hired several Alphas, and all the beds that run athwarthsip are, or feel like they`re 6` or shorter. We had Kestrel this year, and slept in the centre cab8in with the engine beneath, The bed was quite high, so my size 9s were a little cramped under a low side deck, even worse was how short the bed was, so i could`nt stretch out either.

I think Ian (Maxwellian) might know what i mean as Kingfisher is the same.

Yes Neil I will second that. Tried to turn over with both feet at the same time and got stuck. Soon sorted. I also agree with your comment re steering as well. Great fun in the wind today. Got hit while we were moored along the 24 hr into Womack. Not even a sorry. I know the boat number and name of the person steering as someone shouted out the name as they told them to watch out. It would be very hard to see if any damage was done as there is so much on Kingfisher at the moment. I would like to stress none of it was us up to now. Nice man helped us moor up at Langley Dyke yesterday.

Loving it.

Edited to say thank you if he is reading this.

Yes Neil I will second that. Tried to turn over with both feet at the same time and got stuck. Soon sorted. I also agree with your comment re steering as well. Great fun in the wind today. Got hit while we were moored along the 24 hr into Womack. Not even a sorry. I know the boat number and name of the person steering as someone shouted out the name as they told them to watch out. It would be very hard to see if any damage was done as there is so much on Kingfisher at the moment. I would like to stress none of it was us up to now. Nice man helped us moor up at Langley Dyke yesterday.

Loving it.

Edited to say thank you if he is reading this.

Ah, Langley dyke, now you`re talking.  The place does`nt get many visitors, as every time we`ve been there, it`s uaually empty, or with one boat, so it`s a regular stop off point whenever Karen and i travel the Yare. I think since the pub went about 10 years (maybe even more than that, Howard should know :naughty: :naughty: ) ago, it does`nt get so much traffic. A perfect stopover for those that enjoy a bit of peace and quiet, specially if you want to do some fishing.

Yes Neil, probably the very same spot. Moored on a wild mooring on the Ant last night above How Hill just before Irestead. We are above Wroxham bridge today. Very windy this morning again but nice and sunny now. Been hit three times and have nudged one boat.......have to say I was not steering at the time, we had just come through the bridge and the Pilot was stern mooring when the wind gusted. It was slight though. Having a lovely time.

• Like 1