Just been on the Oulton Broad & Wroxham webcams

ranworthbreeze

This year I will (should) be helming my own boat in the evening cruiser race, I have only helmed anything once this is why I may be a moving obstacle if I manage to get moving!

Which day is that?  (Not that any of us will want to watch on the webcam, you understand)

I see that Ranworth Breeze is still moored up on the outside pontoon. I was talking to Graham one of our owners this morning when all I could hear was the sound of heavy rain, Graham was rushing around closing all of the windows.

He said it was raining very hard last night and was finding areas in the canopy that were letting in water, the worst were coming through the canopy zips.

Regards

Alan

If only I had time to get a hat made!

My sailing top has the number 13 and 'Ladyboy' written on the back!

We'll all be watching out for a Lady Boy!

Curiously Lady Bird, number 13, is a double ender. Read into that what you will ;)

Kadensa, I think I'm right in saying that there is an evening race every day except Thursday and possibly Friday.

Clive, glad to see that Lady Bird has gone to a good home. 

we seem to have two similar threads running, (I think it may be my fault)

Peter is correct, look out for the double ender from about 5.30 not sure about Thursday but We will have to see about Friday afternoon as the Bloodbath is at 3.45 and I am not sure if I will be in it... I may well have broken the boat by then!

I hope it is a good home she has found, I will do my best for the old girl...

• 4 weeks later...

My brother and his family, a friend and his wife, and another friend and his wife have all been on the water within the last few weeks. I managed to spot them all at some point using the webcams.

It's my way of 'being there' if you know what I mean.

I'm not a stalker, honest!!

• Like 3