CURTAINS FOR A BOUNTY 30

Hylander

Hi M,

We had Judith make us new curtains to material we supplied (she does have loads of samples) for the start of this season.

She provided us with an excellent service and I fully recommend her. 

Judith's Workshop
Unit 17 Damgate Lane Industrial Est
Acle
Norwich
NR13 3DJ

01493 751 500

Regards
Alan

I clicked on this thinking I would see a boat on fire, or sunk, or destroyed some other way.....

Me Too :eek:

Aside from that - the outlet beside the Brammerton Woods End pub - He does canopies and the like so should breeze curtains -  Comes well recommended so I'm told

• 2 months later...

Finally picked up the rest of the curtains today.    I just have to say although we have not actually put them up (a Spring job that one)  , the quality of the material and workmanship is excellent.        Judith is now going to do our canopy for us in the Spring..     What a lovely person to deal with.   The reason for the delay was nothing to do with Judith, the time before last we made arrangements to meet up and there was a monsoon. so we all had to call it off, the next time we had the hurricane and the floods so a no no again, but today and last Friday everything was just fine.

I cannot praise this lady enough.    Such a professional.

Thank you Alan of Ranworth Breeze for the recommendation.