Any one in Oulton?

Chocofluff

Having NOT been in all the restaurants in Broadland, i don`t know whether i can agree with that, though i will say it has a very VARIED selection. I think it was the Waveney we went in last Easter, and had a really nice meal. It was`nt cordon bleu or anything like that, just good honest pub food at reasonable prices. What more could you want?.

John, did you make your 6.00 start this morning? Looked a bit dark when I looked out of the window, before returning to bed and two hours more kip. Thought I'd get up early and give you a fly-by in my Drascombe, well, that was the intention! P.S. Thanks for the wine and the chat.

Home now, peeps.

Yes it was 06.00 on the dot when we departed OBYS... and arrived back in Brundall at 09.40.

Again it was a magical first two hours.. I've got lots and lots of pics to download asap but so much has piled up while we've been away for the week or so that it's going to be tomorrow before I can do it.

Peter, fascinating stuff and we have a lot in common... I'm not going to explain that here!  :naughty: :naughty:

June, I did come and look around late last night but I think I was looking for the wrong boat!  :bow :bow

(I've just noticed a number on my avatar!)

Edited by Hockham Admiral
Added final comment!