Dog tied and bound found in Norwich Park

ranworthbreeze

Hi Alan

This is absolutely disgusting, I would like to know how the people/person who did this would feel with their legs tied and cables tied around their bloody necks. 

We don't own a dog at the moment for various reasons but love them and could never do them any harm.

I hope the Police find the culprit as soon as possible and throw the book at them.

Sorry for the rant, I got angry after I finished wiping away a few tears.

Grace

• Like 4

we have just come back from a secret meet at ludham bridge this eve  and spoke to a nice lady who told me orf this ole story and gave me her news paper too 

i will do some digging ...................................

i,m tooo are very sadden by this   we will shoot them ........................with pleasure ...............

• Like 2

Please do Jon (shoot them I mean) I try to see the best in people but for the life of me cannot see that anyone capable of doing such a terrible thing to a defenceless animal has an ounce of decency in them, I hope to god they don't have children, still can't get over the utter cruelty.

Grace