Scrap book.

JennyMorgan

Grace, my favourite time of the year is when the light is right! October to February is pretty good and either early or late in the day. That said the above pictures were taken after lunch. When things are right I'd prefer having a camera rather than a drink in my hand! Today was a 'daggy day', as we say up this way, just needed the sun to give it a lift.

• Like 1

Hi JM,

For me its late June, early July driving down through the night and catching the rising sun as you drive between Kings Lynn and Norwich. I have seen some amazing sunrises over the years on that road, also the A17. I had some really good ones of OB sunsets, but sadly I lost the CD they were on grrrrr! 

cheers Iain

Lovely evening today! Jenny Morgan is iced in but it was a good day to be by the water, clearing up the winter debris and watching many hundreds of feral geese on or above the Broad. Judging by the cackling those geese must have been . . . . . . . . . . . . .   :norty: thought!!

OultonBroadSunsets001.jpg

OultonBroadSunsets006.jpg

Some of those clouds are actually flocks of birds.

• Like 6

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...