around and about the broads

jillR

Hi Jill, 

I have to say, I`ve not looked at this thread for a long time now, and i have to say your  photo`s, your camera work, and your ability to take some stunning pics makes me very envious. I love to take pictures, but for some reason, they never come out very well. Maybe you should come down to Lightning, and show me how you do it?.   Some excellent pics on this thread, and a really nice shot from our late pesky one.

sorry or the late reply but ive been catching up on sleep post N&N.

neil

thank you for your lovely comments.

im not really up on photography bar point and click and then  sometimes a tweek in windows pictures.

I tend to snap on the huh so need to straighten them up a bit etc

crop is my trick to make the shot a bit better.

I find that when I load the shot it looses some of the colour, so I may put a bit back.

ian

thank you to.

its lovely to know that folks like what they see.

:dancexxx

• Like 4

I think you sell yourself short Jill, you are a great photographer.

you have the most important thing for a photographer.... a good eye for a shot and knowing when and how to crop.

Yes today's auto cameras take all the hard work out of getting a good exposure but knowing what parts of the picture to show and maybe more importantly what to crop out is a skill in itself

I always look forward to your pictures.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I thought it would be nice to bump this up to show our newer members who may not have known much about our Jill's wonderful photographic skills, her brilliant sense of humour and passion for the Broads she loved so much

I have just looked through and thoroughly enjoyed them once again, have another look everyone, it may bring a lump to your throat and it will definitely make you smile

Grace

• Like 3

Viewed the albums and must say it's not often an amateur photographer has the ability to capture the atmosphere and serenity in their "snaps" so well , truly a talent that will be greatly missed and by all accounts a lady that made the world a better place during her all too brief stay .

• Like 6