Bucket List - MTB102

had a look on marine traffic, and got their track leaving Lowestoft, they departed about 6.40 this morning and have gone out of range of their local tracking station, but last seen on a heading of 154 deg at 11.3 knots 56 minutes ago (Obviously travelling in stealth mode).

Grendel

They are some photos on FB I will attempt to link on here.....If thats okay with the NBN?

The MTB102 is a FANTASTIC vessel and my next trip will be returning to Dunkirk with her next May 2015.........  :dance  :clap  :trophy 

Its my life time ambition to visit Dunkirk and arriving on the MTB102 will a fantastic bonus but will no doubt be very emotional. :cry 

Just make sure you look after her Griff and stay away from those engines, we all know you like to fiddle!  

Its good to see the NBN flag on show, its actually seen on a regular basis now. :clap 

Regards
Jason    

• Like 1

Hi Jason,

There appears to be a facebook issue, I logged in to facebook but it said the page was not available. Sorry.

Regards

Alan

What happens at 50 posts??......... Do I win something!!  lol :smile:

Yup, you become a full member, well if two of us nominate and second you hmmmmm  :naughty:

Sorry Jason for slow reply, I lost broadband up here for half an hour. Windows update! grrrrr!!!!

cheers Iain.

• Like 1