Bucket List - MTB102

I’ve just had a fantastic weekend helping with MTB102 during her stay in St. Katherine’s Dock along with several other classic boats.

At times the public were queuing to get on board and the donations tin has been in much use which is great news in helping keeping this historic boat able to visit such events and be out on the water.

I’ve filmed a personal tour with Richard Bassey, Skipper, Chief Engineer and Chairman of the MTB 202 Trust and along with footage captured by the crew on the way down and back up will be put together into a video to be shared here.

For everybody’s information they are heading back to Lowestoft now, having left London at 06:15 this morning, last update they had passed Canvey Island doing 14 Knots and calm and sunny.

• Like 8

i bet Griff has a big smile....

This trip will be another one added  to Griff's ongoing story list! Which I must say are quite entertaining.......  However, the only thing that let his stories down are when he add things like - Two parrots sitting on a perch......one Parrot said 'can you smell fish?'............... His jokes are endless.......

The MTB102 is a fantastic boat, it deserves to stay active for many years to come.

Regards

Jason

• Like 4