Bucket List - MTB102

Home!  as here in Donny safe and sound.

Well that is one huge tick in the box on the ol bucket list.  So honoured and humbled to have spent four days onboard MTB102.  I have taken a ton of photo's and quite a few video films too, As of yet I have not even looked at any of them, (need to get organised for work in the morning) Robin will no doubt do his editing thing and come up with something or other.

I'll get onto a write up of sorts but not got any spare days/evening in the near future (Having to work this Sat and Sun)

Griff

• Like 3

Good to see you back Griff,  another life story to add to the list.  I hope the MTB102 is still in good order......!!

You still missed a good party especially when the lovely Fiona went skinny dipping on her birthday........ 

See you when you are next down & take care 

Regards
Jason  

• Like 2

I got invited onboard the Gloriana so was very lucky, I took a video of her too, if Robin doesn't use it in his latest blog I'll do something with it for all to see.

The photo attached - This was breathtaking (I've since ordered a poppy).  The visit in the Tower was also very good

Griff

post-65-0-91900500-1410989953_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I just can't believe they decided to release you from the tower!  

Anyway guys that the last time I try & bribe anyone in life.....£105 wasted, I know it was only £5 each but thats not the point!.......... (sorry Lauren we let you down, maybe we can think of another way....)

• 1 year later...

Great photo....

It was a fantastic trip and an amazing feeling when we left (& returned) to Ramsgate.... However, i hoping it was May this year the trip happened if not my memory is getting bad!!  I was in the red coat......