Hi thought I had joined years ago but no

FairTmiddlin

Welcome, it's nice to see so many familiar faces contributing on here, all we need now is Jason.

A much nicer atmosphere and gentle moderation.

I have to say I feel this forum belongs to the members and I don't feel like I am an unwanted guest who will be rebuked for having a different opinion from the Bosses.

• Like 7

Free stickers - Really?

Ooooh, you'll be sorry you said that, here goes:-

Shooting Jeep - 4 x stickers, suction type through glass

'B.A' 2 x as above

Mighty Tiger x 1 as above

'GriffTile' van x 1 as above and x 3 outside stick on

MrsG - sadly won't have any such nonsense - that is any stickers of any sorts on her jalopy.

What about flags and umbrellas then?  (Joking)

Bet you wish you had never offered! - However hang fire on all the stickers as of yet

Thanks,

Griff

• Like 1

Trust me Mark (psychicsurveyor), Jason is here. He posts rarely but he is here.

It is my suspicion (and just suspicion) that after being very shabbily treated elsewhere, it will be a long time before he gets so deeply involved in any computer forums again, if ever.

I'm sure that Griff will PM you more information if you ask him.

This is a very friendly forum and because of that I shall say no more on the subject.

There is no nastiness here, and I have found that when two members cannot agree, they quickly agree to differ. Bickering with another member is frowned upon. When it occasionally occurs, a quick word from another source soon stops it.

• Like 7

I don't feel like I am an unwanted guest who will be rebuked for having a different opinion from the Bosses.

As far as I am aware, the 'bosses',as you call them,  have never expressed a collective opinion on anything.

In fact, I'd be hard put to name them, even though it is indicated against their usernames, so low-key is the moderation on here.  I think that all the moderators deserve hearty congratulations and thanks from us all for making this forum a pleasure to visit.

• Like 7

.....it will be a long time before he gets so deeply involved in any computer forums again, if ever........

Quite understandably too, I should think his trust in them has all but gone.

As far as I am aware, the 'bosses',as you call them,  have never expressed a collective opinion on anything.

In fact, I'd be hard put to name them, even though it is indicated against their usernames, so low-key is the moderation on here.  I think that all the moderators deserve hearty congratulations and thanks from us all for making this forum a pleasure to visit.

Kadensa, Hi. Many thanks for your kind words.

In fact we do communicate with each other quite frequently. When we've decided on a collective line of thought we try to give a gentle nudge by way of a PM.

That's the NBN way.

• Like 6

I found myself only going on to see if Springsong (Barry) had posted any updates

The whole place loked as if it had died. Bit reminicient of dodge city after the gunfight just tumbleweed floating along

And a Hearty Welcome to you too, FairTmiddlin.

I hope you'll find us a friendly place to be!  :wave