Squirrel

littlesprite

i`ve never heard of that, i wonder if it`s a rarity?. I`m sure if you could contact some wildlife expert, they`d want to know?. Maybe it`s an example of how wild animals are changing there behaviour to exist around a local environment, or even around man?.

Certainly a new one on me.

I saw a report somewhere last week that there are some squirrels in parts of the country that are suffering from some form of leprosy, by all accounts it can not be transferred to humans, not to sure about other animals. The report said not to approach them, after saying that squirrels are not the cute animals they appear to be.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/28/wildlife-experts-appeal-to-public-after-under-threat-red-squirrels-are-hit-by-leprosy-outbreak-4849578/

Regards

Alan

Yep MM I too see them swimming from time to time on our local river (The Stort) and yes, it is a rather strange sight.

Like rats, squirrels are very intelligent. You will, for example, never see a squirrel using petrol to light a barbeque.

Where I live, the house looks out onto a mix of woodland and meadow, and it's usual to see them in the garden. They have, however, made no attempt to gain access to our loft space, leaving me wondering why they go into other peoples.

arghh the wayford squireels ...............................................

there mean unclean dirty machines ...................................

swim .jump,nor and bore ..........just like the rest of us at wayford ...............!!!!!!

some time swe see the wayford goose swim too............!!!!!

and the nutter at wayford has been knowns to swim too ....................

next week the squirrels will be in training for the three rivers too and larnnd to drive tractor ...

• Like 2