Hello

JimG

Hello Jim G,

Welcome to the NBN forum from Tan & myself.

We do not mind if you are a member of other forums most of us are or have been at some time, the main thing is that you enjoy your time with us all.

Please feel free to join in with the topics which are mostly Broads based, we do however have other area's for none based topics such as other waterways, the salty side and a lounge area for general topics.

Regards

Alan

• Like 1

Hello Jim,

There is more than two forums and at least one forum for the local salty side. Our forum also hosts a few other forums that may have folded if Jonzo had not offered them a home.

All these forums offer the individual a choice of topics and information, a lot of our members are also members of other forums, we do not mind nor judge them at all.

We have offered assistance in the form of being a message service when other forums are down for what ever reason, we would like to think that the other forums would do likewise.

We all love boating, fishing or walking through the Norfolk Broads. Without all of the forms of activities and all the people on the Broads it would be a sorry place.

Regards

Alan

• Like 5

do I say hello or orf my land bloomy norfenrs again ..............!!!!!!

umphhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............................

thya every hwar

e hh upp egheey thump whares me flap cap and whippet ...............

ops sorry must be offensive as from the north lincs ...........ohhhh I say .posh northerns

welcome and hello nar orf my land blimmey townies ......................

just to note blood line is  "Beverly ..............kent " ...ohh deear ...............oppps

• Like 2