another defector!

watershed

Well said Paladin,     (first page of this post)   I too found it all very sad.        I enjoy being a member of both forums and have always been made welcome both here and on the NBF.       Always without fail someone on here has been able to help with suggestions of how and where to find items we have been looking for.  

Ranworth Breeze - Alan - thanks to your suggestion of using Judith,  our curtains are now on order and should be fitted in the not too distant future. Judth has been a pleasure to work with.        

Now that is what I am talking about,   priceless help.

• Like 2

I also am a member of NBN and NBF, I joined this one as I figured two forums are better than one.

And like Paladin I browse each forum and contribute as and when it suits me.

If people have joined this forum because of issues with NBF (or any other forums) then so be it.

I hope NBF doesn't lose too many members as It's a great forum and provides a lot of people with entertainment and valuable information (as does this one).

Happy reading everyone, whichever forum you visit!!

Have you ever noticed that there is never a good topic drift when you need one :naughty:

finfinfin.......ished

Oh, but there is! If the Scots choose to defect from the United Kingdom this week will Iain, as a newly created foreigner, still be a moderator on a British forum? Just curious!

Indeed, will we need to replace our Red Ensigns?

• Like 1