we've started our hols

loribear

I must admit john i did get alittle worried , especially with the currents down here, but i do know alittle bit about engines, so thought it best to get back to yarmouth,the engine was redhot & there was oil on the river at the back, all the boaters were looking at us gone out, wondering why we'd come back lol. Lori

• Like 1

I must admit john i did get alittle worried , especially with the currents down here, but i do know alittle bit about engines, so thought it best to get back to yarmouth,the engine was redhot & there was oil on the river at the back, all the boaters were looking at us gone out, wondering why we'd come back lol. Lori

Golly Gosh, Lori! I think it will be a bit more than just an engineer looking at it!   :shocked :shocked :shocked

• Like 1

Hi everyone, we had a lovely peaceful night last night , but something funnt happened last night, the windmill went for a spin lol, as it was facing the other way, we've just pulled into wroxham, & we are in the marina , but the webcam is offline at the moment. Lori

Hi Lori.... yes just noticed you pics are now the Wright way around.... wonder if that signal strength is the problem with my Samsung Galaxy 5 phone.

Was going to ask how you sorted it so will try posting pics only when I have full signal or wifi when I'm next at boat.

Good morning all, we both woke up feeling hungry this morning, so we are now sat in mcdonalds having a breakfast mcmuffin & the sun is just starting to come out, perfect lol. Lori

"breakfast mcmuffin" indeed! You two do know how to live don't you?   :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Are you going up to Coltishall today?   :wave

Good morning all, we both woke up feeling hungry this morning, so we are now sat in mcdonalds having a breakfast mcmuffin & the sun is just starting to come out, perfect lol. Lori

Hi lori,

Can  hungry & McDonalds be spoken in the same sentence?

Onwards & upwards to a real meal.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Regards

Alan

• Like 2

Oye you lot, kindly refrain from complaining about the fine Scottish Resteraunt :liar  Trust me, they come in handy in places like Prague and Budapest! :naughty:

Lori obviously has class, and kens a guid deal when she sees one :clap. Carry out tonight is it Lori?

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

Well after leaving wroxham we had a pump out, the boat not laugh.gif lol, & haf a run down to ranworth broads & passed a nice looking wherry , but it was but it was very busy, so we moored on the other side just round the corner,& we thought it was free, til a little man came & said £3.50 please , but if you're stopping overnight it's £6.50 , so we just stopped for a couple of hours & had abit of lunch, then we sauntered down tosouth walsham broad & moored just down the river from it, it's a really quiet spot apart from being a flight path lol, we might a another newcomer to our site, someone was asking about our boat , as he'd looked at herbert woods & said it was too expensive for him, & i said that if he needed any info on anything to have a look on our site & i gave him one of the cards with nbn on. Lori

• Like 2