Broadway Booked!

BroadScot

Well, as it is October 1st, I decided that I had better get next years holiday booked up, I have booked up early to ensure Mr Clive and his staff will have funds for their Christmas bash this year. 

Thought long and hard which boat to book, ok ten seconds if I am being honest :naughty:, so its full steam ahead, and roll on May when I can have my favouritest time of the year on Broadway.

Will be asking Mr Clive thoosands of questions :norty:  Nah not really, just one...why is there no 360 saloon pic of it?

cheers Iain.

• Like 6

Hi Dan,

That would be brilliant of you, thank you very much. I really wanted a centre cockpit, but common sense prevailed, aye you lot, anno I don't use much of it on here :norty: but, the on the one level makes sense.

John, thats a deffo, I will break Doctors rules and have one. We are coming a week later, next year. 

cheers Iain.

Hi John,

You bet I will. With twa wimen on board I will have to let them loose in Norwich! :naughty:

I try to do 50/50 if the tides allow. Both sides. My one problem is how I can fit the two torpedo tubes so I can guarantee getting through THAT bridge! :naughty:  :naughty:  :naughty:

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

Hi John,

Last year was late April early May. Next year arriving a week later 4th May for 11 days.

Hope that clears any confuzzling.

cheers Iain

Hi Iain,

The 4th is May bank holiday. We will be at Horning for the 2015 Horning Boat Sales until sunday 3rd may. Then we will head back down south.

Regards

Marina     :Stinky

Hi Siddy,

At the bottom of PM window you will see More Reply Options, click that. Choose your pics from your files. and add. Click attach this file. When you are happy, post them. Allow time for them to be resized also.

Hope that helps you.

cheers Iain.

It's a nice boat and we've booked No1 again for April.

At times we felt like a show boat every body stopped to look at it, one night we were sat having tea and 2 couples stood for five minutes chatting and looking in so I hit the button and side slid back (thats good) so they inside the front.

• Like 1

Are you sure that's a hire boat? very pretty boat and certainly that's what you call progress... well done again all at richardsons for making that... (oh you may want to stop posting these pictures because I'm copying bits for our boat...  :shocked )...

• Like 1

Forgot the control of the boat, the control of the boat is spot on in tick over @2.6mph on display 1/4 turn of the wheel gets you round the bends  to crawl passed the pub and up to the end of coltishall and back. there's more response from bow thruster than stern thruster. Don't worry about power it goes and stops as fast.

Had a quick look around Broadway when I was down there last week.

Very impressive as with all the new builds.

I must admit that my imagination did get the better of me.

Tried to visualize what it would be like as a 2 berth with a separate dining area instead of the middle cabin. Rear cabin could be a little larger with an island bed and saloon could have armchairs as in Star Gem or even recliners. 

Sounds like true luxury to me.

Jeff

• Like 1