Broadway Booked!

BroadScot

Hi Dan,

Oh now you have got me getting all excited! :norty:  Keep snapping! It will save me doing it for Grace next month :naughty:  Only kidding Grace :bow Did you walk on water taking that pic?  :naughty:

cheers Iain

I was going to then I decided to play it safe & just stick my head out of the canopy!

Here's a few more to help you count down the days!

Dan

post-25-0-36544800-1429215271_thumb.jpg

post-25-0-87185200-1429215320_thumb.jpg

post-25-0-85595500-1429215344_thumb.jpg

post-25-0-38168600-1429215423_thumb.jpg

post-25-0-73972300-1429215446_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Iain, 

No need to pack a non stick, we have them as standard on all boats (2nd year now!)

also Brabantia tin openers and decent veg knives!! 

loo roll, and matches, wash up liquid, cloths and sponges too!

i can confirm this was all on the Magic Gem we hired last September, along with many other items. it was probably one of the best stocked boats we've had.

it was the first time we'd hired from Ricos but certainly not the last (be back in September) :clap

the Broadway is a nice looking boat. thanks for the pictures Dan

• Like 3

Dan sorry didn't know you was about, the pic you have of your boat over looking the mooring in Wroxham we are the boat on the left above yours.

Were between Barton and stalham tucked in on a bend getting pics before our return in morning.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump! Well six sleeps to go, till the short journey to Norfolk, well it is small compared to my fellow Scot, Eric.

Just seen the forecast, and it looks like the weather is going to improve from Monday onwards, I am a bit like Geoff with holidays in the UK, usually lucky with the weather!

However, I see by the gear being packed, the hot water bottles are there. NBN Burgee and rope also. Its amazing the clobber you take with you to the boat, but never a Scooter before :norty: That's deffo a first!

More updates later......

cheers Iain. 

• Like 3

Iain,

It doesn't matter what you pack, you always forget something. Not long to go now!!!!!

Oh how true Eric, done that one many times! :naughty:  Only five more sleeps till arrive at Stalham ...four to Kings Lynn. Not that I am counting them down :norty:

cheers Iain

• Like 3

Iain

I wish you and yours a safe journey and a great holiday. We are having a great time .... It could have been warmer but it is April in Norfolk so it could have been a lot worse, we've had some lovely days and I've only had to switch to the lower helm once for about 10 minutes yesterday when the heavens opend just as we were approaching Brammerton.

I'll be writing up our week (with pictures Grace) when I get home

Take care

• Like 3

Hi David,

Thank you for your kind wishes. Yes, April weather can be changeable. But only 10 minutes aint too bad steering below. The forecast is looking better for next week. All forms of weather gear will be packed though, just as a precaution!

Have a safe journey home. I look forward to seeing pics and your Holiday Review.

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

Hope you have a safe and wonderful time. Just like to point out, that just because you are on holiday it is no excuse to be slacking on your pesky Mod duties. :)

Oh dear!

I thought that we were in for some well earned respite.

Seriously though. Have a good time.

• Like 3

Thank you all for your kind wishes. If and when I can get a signal I shall look in to see you are all behaving yourselves, (well a Mod can dream! :rolleyes: )anyway the rest of the NBN team will keep you in good order I am sure. I have topped up my old Three Dongle. so hopefully it will work still.

cheers Iain.

:wave <~~Practicing my holiday waving !

• Like 4

Hi Iain,

Have a safe journey down to the Broads and great holiday, have a word with John (the admiral) to see if you can meet up during your week. Its good to put faces to the names we see on the forums.

You made need a brace to keep up with all that waving :wave

Regards

Alan

• Like 1

Hi Alan,

Thank you for kind wishes. Looking at the weather I am going to take the Edinburgh city by-pass, after we pick up my sis in law. Set Tom Tom for all the speed cameras on the A1 lol

The Admiral has my mobile number, and I know he is on the rivers from I think 11th May, so hopefully our paths will cross. I always try and wave to most boats, especially ones with kiddies on them.  :)

cheers  Iain 

• Like 2

Hi Iain, have a good holiday,we'll be on the boat too from late wednesday to saturday but in Beccles.

If you're down that end i'll look out for you.

Hi Paul,

Thank you, as the tides are very early or very late, it looks like a crossing on the Sunday morning for us. Enjoy your time on the rivers also. :wave

cheers Iain.

Hi Paul,

Thank you, as the tides are very early or very late, it looks like a crossing on the Sunday morning for us. Enjoy your time on the rivers also. :wave

cheers Iain.

If i get chance this time, it's more of a cleaning and maintenance trip in preparation for our 2weeks from the end of May.

Bank hol monday Crick boat show northhants, tuesday home, Wednesday to boat with my mum till Sunday.Home then monday back to boat  with bro in law and wives to Sunday. Busy fortnight.

:party:

• Like 1

Have a lovely time Iain, hope the weather is good to you and for goodness sake behave yourself lol and a very safe journey

No respite for us guy's, don't forget we still have the other pesky mods keeping their spying eyes on us :naughty:

Grace

p.s :wave

• Like 3