WHO`S ABOUT 18th - 25th OCTOBER

SPEEDTRIPLE

Hi all,

Karen and i will be afloat on Lighning for the first time for the above week. Is anybody else going to be afloat the same week, We`ll probably play safe for the first time and stay on the Southern rivers. Also, there will only be Karen and i onboard, so it may be a good idea to stay south, as if anything happens at somewhere like Gt Yarmouth, i`l be the only one to deal with any emergencies.

If anybody IS afloat that week, please come and say hello, all are welcome.

Regards and best wishes to all ................................... Neil.

Bed for Friday night, Neil?   cheersbar

Hi John,

That`s very kind of you, but we`ll be in Kent on Friday visiting my Brother then staying with my dad,  Will you be on board over the weekend or ashore?. If ashore, lunch at the Hockam Eagle sounds nice?.

It would be great to know what boats peeps have, and what they`re called so i can keep an eye out for everyone?. I know Pauls boat, and yes Paul, we`ll make our way down there around that time, so hopefully, we`ll see you there?. I still have your number, so i can give you a bell or text.

It`s only 2 weeks away now, so we`re really looking forward to it. The only thing is, we MUST remember to take some bedding with us. Lightning does have duvets blankets and pillows,but we have to take our own linnen etc.

• Like 1

I also take a bathroom mat to step out of the shower onto-it's the little things that make all the difference :-)

It also stops the carpet getting wet and you can dry it on the "towel rail" in the 3rd shower as that heats up from the engine!

• Like 1

I also take a bathroom mat to step out of the shower onto-it's the little things that make all the difference :smile:

It also stops the carpet getting wet and you can dry it on the "towel rail" in the 3rd shower as that heats up from the engine!

That`s actually a good idea, and leads me to think about things differently.

As a hirer for nearly 40 years, i`ve got well and truly used to hire boats and their equipment etc, but having your own boat is a completely different thing. I guess we`ll live and learn though, and will soon get used to knowing what other things to take if nessecary

We will be ashore and that sounds good, Neil & Karen!   :wave

Thanks John, we`ll see you then. I`l let you know what time we`ll be arriving a couple of days before.

Paul (Paul and Lorna), We`ll definitely meet up with you somewhere, aand will phone / text you when we`re there.