Jonny's Memories

Guest Jonny

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, nothing like that Jonny. Silver Dream was jointly owned, albeit it with us as the majority owner. Our next purchase will be just us so will reflect a smaller budget - which means you can forget anything like a Princess 33, that just not going to happen. At the moment it's looking like it might be some little paraffin powered sports jobbie.

Hey Jonny, this thread is called "Jonny memories" - so stop talking about my boat hunting and get on with walking down your own memory lane and taking us with you. ;)

you know what iam like when it comes to boats :(:(

I spent a week on Astral Light back when it was still called Astral Emblem back in 1990, really nice boat I thought.

Hi Niel

Man i thought i was the only one :-D :-D

yer is was massive inside and well at the stern gave good access for fishing we just chose the weird looking boats i fell in love with them neva stopped hireing them :(

:D

jonny, thank you so much for posting these pictures and giving us a snap shot of your childhood.

It is memories such as yours that will keep families and successive generations coming back to the broads, as they show how truly a family holiday it is.

it might just tempt me to get out our old photos!!!!!!

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

cheers mandy cheers

jonny, thank you so much for posting these pictures and giving us a snap shot of your childhood.

It is memories such as yours that will keep families and successive generations coming back to the broads, as they show how truly a family holiday it is.

it might just tempt me to get out our old photos!!!!!!

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

cheers mandy cheers

go for it Mandy this is what the sites all about :wave:wave enjoying the good times on the broads with friends & family cheerscheers

Ps shame you had to spoil the last set with pics of a :Sailing :Sailing :Sailing

Hi Rod i don't see it as a :Sailing its a peace of history & these only so meny pieces of history left on the broads ice slice

Jonny

What the hell is Cordon Rouge?? I take it it's been retired since then?

Hi Simon Cordon Rouge was part of Faircraft Loynes tour boat fleet. are you telling me you have neva seen this boat around :-D :-D :-D

Jonny :wave

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jonny

It looks like a Flickering Light and a Morning Light.

If your interested send me your address by pm and I will post you a disc some Pennant Brochures I have that have been scanned into pdf form so you can browse them on your pc if you wanted (they're too large to email)

All the best

Dan