Jonny's Memories

Guest Jonny

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Glad you bumped this thread Jonny or I might not have seen it. Lovely to get an insite of your memories on the broads and to see all those early pics, so much more difficult to keep a history in the days before digital. Have a dig round and see if you can find anymore . cheersbar

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

I`ve only just discovered this post because you bumped it up Jonny, and i`m glad you did. Some really excellent photo`s, some including some of the old boats you don`t see any more. Really excellent thread this one :clap:clap .

• 3 weeks later...

She had partial sight when she was young then started to loose it when going through primary school... But we know qwite a few VIP's who get the chnce to come with us on our. VIP's get to experience what us norms once they have can't get enough so we try to take along as menu as we can but the size & layouts of boat do limit us.....

But we love giving them a chance at what we get