Paranoid

Timbo

I've had the feeling that someone is following me all day. Everywhere I have been I catch a glimpse of something or someone behind me. A grey and red shape has been following my every move. An hour ago I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror as I came back in from walking the dogs...there was a large grey and red price tag sticking up out of the collar of my coat.

Now that's not what has me paranoid. What's really got me worried is that I've owned the coat for eight years and the label is in such a prominent position that it would not go unnoticed. Even if I hadn't spotted it, my other half would have. I've checked and can confirm it is my coat...worn at the cuffs, fishing disgorger in one pocket, various dog ends and cigarette papers in the other. The label itself is the kind that's fastened into the coat and has to be removed with scissors and it's shiny and new, uncreased, unfaded but not from any shop I recognise. 

So the question is what sort of twisted individual is following old blokes round and stitching price tags into the collars of their coats?

• Like 7

Ha ha

I did something similar last week....... Bought a new t shirt for the holiday

Put it on, wore it all day then noticed when i took it off at night the size sticker was still on the front

So if anyone was in Wroxham last Monday and noticed a 50 something with a blue t shirt with an orange size sticker on the front..... That was me

David