Sea Dogs, Refits and Collisions

I often like to find boating things on You Tube, and some of those who work on various ships around the world post footage - but this really captures so well life on the open seas and I thought some other members may appreciate this too.

But then I found this ongoing series of a British Couple having their sailing boat completely refitted in Thailand - in one of the videos they talk of daily labour rates of about £10.00 per person.  It is interesting to watch seeing how much they are doing, and the guys and girls doing the work are charming hard working truly skilled people but a shame such skilled workers working in pretty bad conditions are paid such a small amounts.

Here is one of their videos giving an overview but have a look at their channel to see progress since.

And finally,  there is nothing like a good collision video, this in Singapore Straight back in March 2013.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3bKw1Ovbhs

• Like 4