Broadland Monopoly

Timbo

Okay I know my mind works in some mysterious ways...when it works at all, but something crossed my mind while I was perambulating the beagles this evening, just as a bit of fun...if The Broads was a monopoly board which Broadland Location would go on which space on the board?

Would Wroxham be Mayfair? Dilham...Old Kent Road? What about the stations? Would the utilities be 'Pump Out', 'Electricity Post', 'Water' and 'Diesel'? What about the cards in the Community Chest and Opportunity...what would they be? 'Speeding Fine down the Ant'. Instead of houses would we buy boats for a fleet until we could cash them in and upgrade to a Wherry? What about the playing pieces...bags I the life preserver?

• Like 4

I just knew somehow you were all as daft as me! Well here's a board I knocked up to play with...Did we all agree Great Yarmouth as Old Kent Road? Breydon as Jail? I changed the community chest to that community chest that seems to be the navigation fund and I left chance to the good old BA. I added a Broads Toll as one form of taxation. So nominations for Whitechapel?

Broadopoly_zpsf4e506a6.jpg

• Like 3